Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you pussies that stayed home...I just got in

Im more hardcore than the us postal service

Nor rain nor snow nor gloom of night keeps my ass from my appointed outings daily.

Went to Circa had a drink or 2 with The Boys then caught a movie.

Big Fish...two thumbs up....Great Flick....little emotional.

And its good to be in good company,

The drive home was a but tough.

My wiper blade froze and the whole arm snapped so i had the passenger side wiper working but I made it fortunatly.

Whats up for tomorrow night??

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

LOL........was it realllly worth it?!?!?

I mean if it was movie with The Girls....maybe...:):D:laugh:

Sometimes its fun to just hang with the guys...besides if you know any girl that would have gone out last night pass her number along because we were callin!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

i made it out last night for a couple....just had a very hard time getting myself out of the snow later on....nice to have muscles around time to time....LOL

Kosta--how was Big Fish, were thinkin about seeing it tonight

2 thumbs up...its kinda deep. ya know..and with all Im going thru it kinda....ya know hits home.

Great movie though,

Originally posted by Kermzy

Would it hit close to my home too? I want to see it, but I'm thinking I should wait.

Yes it would....we have the same home.

I dont know what to tell you..I kinda am glad I saw it and I was kinda hurtin during the movie.

Kermz were going through the same thing....If not now, any time you see it it will be emotional.

Its a tough call.

But It sends a message a bit...I mean it did to me at least I dont think anyone else got the same thing I did out of it.

Originally posted by kostaP

Yes it would....we have the same home.

I dont know what to tell you..I kinda am glad I saw it and I was kinda hurtin during the movie.

Kermz were going through the same thing....If not now, any time you see it it will be emotional.

Its a tough call.

But It sends a message a bit...I mean it did to me at least I dont think anyone else got the same thing I did out of it.

Awe! Kosta! :isok: I think I'll wait, I get emotional during commercials for God's sake. God willing, it will be a post-remission movie!!!! As always, your dad's w/my dad in my prayers!!!

Awe! Kosta! :isok: I think I'll wait, I get emotional during commercials for God's sake. God willing, it will be a post-remission movie!!!! As always, your dad's w/my dad in my prayers!!!

Thank You sweetie same with yours.

Things kinda took a turn last week...not for the better. :(

But its a long battle and we gotta stick it through.

Ok enough before I start beating people at work.

Im taking my Dad to Vegas with me in March when I go for work, He's a big gambler. Its only for 3 days but Hey he'll enjoy it! :D

Thank You sweetie same with yours.

Things kinda took a turn last week...not for the better. :(

But its a long battle and we gotta stick it through.

Ok enough before I start beating people at work.

Im taking my Dad to Vegas with me in March when I go for work, He's a big gambler. Its only for 3 days but Hey he'll enjoy it! :D

Really? I'm so sorry! But try to stay positive and all the other cliches out there (which I won't get into cause sometimes I want to rip peoples tongues out when they say them). Vegas will be great for him!!! Let me know if you ever need to talk! :)

Really? I'm so sorry! But try to stay positive and all the other cliches out there (which I won't get into cause sometimes I want to rip peoples tongues out when they say them). Vegas will be great for him!!! Let me know if you ever need to talk! :)

You da best ;) Thanx!!

As long as he's out and about it doesnt bother him..but when he stays home all he does is start thinking about the worst and stuff and I believe 150% that it has a bearing in his health. And now he cant drive anymore and he's pissed...he's got a nice benz sitting in the garage its like his baby and he can no longer drive so its even tougher. But I get him over to the meadowlands racetrack every few days (he used to own a few horses) and he hangs with his friends and bets.

You da best ;) Thanx!!

As long as he's out and about it doesnt bother him..but when he stays home all he does is start thinking about the worst and stuff and I believe 150% that it has a bearing in his health. And now he cant drive anymore and he's pissed...he's got a nice benz sitting in the garage its like his baby and he can no longer drive so its even tougher. But I get him over to the meadowlands racetrack every few days (he used to own a few horses) and he hangs with his friends and bets.

Awe that sucks! But it sounds like you are being a really good son, so keep it up!!! And I agree w/you attitude has a lot to do w/health, so keeping him outta the dumps is real important! Like I said, you sound like a great son, so you and he, should be very proud!!!