Clubplanet Nightlife Community

340 Grill in Hoboken

No offence princessbx but why even ask? Why not just go there and judge the place on your own experience...and NO....I dont promote there nor have I ever been.

ANY PLACE can be good, bad, shitty, crappy, AWESOME, etc.. depending on who you ask. Your a chic (I'm assuming from the name :laugh: ), so I doubt you would have to wait...but then again?

Not directed at anyone....but I'm just tired of people always whinning about EVERY F'EN THING. MOVE TO MICHIGAN or OKLAHOMA...you'll be begging for the shittiest places in NJ/NYC.....places that you think suck!!!! Get the point?

If people's concern is with waiting outside in 0 degree weather, then why go out at all? You run the risk of waiting at certain places...and if u dont know the place....the odds are even greater...or just go to a place that YOU KNOW you won't have to wait at. PROBLEM SOLVED.

I am supposed to meet some friends there for drinks on FRI.

Can someone tell me what the music was like.....

and if it was really packed that day too. I'm sure they will have tables, etc, but let me know either way.

Again....not your opinion.....just an answer to the 2 above will suffice.

Thanks.

1/2 lounge, 1/2 dinner table - when they finish seating for dinner they open up the entire place.

Music is CD's - mixed; from Coldplay to Brainbug and everything in between.

Plenty of lounge tables, couches, seats, etc...but you have to get there before 9:30 to secure.

Only wine and champagne by the bottle.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

PERFECT REVIEW!!! Thanks!! Appreciate it.

That's the kind of review I was looking for too, 3rdflfactoria. I didn't even know what kinda scene the place was- restaurant, bar, lounge or what which is why I was asking. Thanks Club75.