Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Postponed

Originally posted by 530west28

Due to reasons beyond our control, the DEEP DISH party @ Crobar has been postponed and will now be held on Friday February 20th. DEEP DISH wil be playing the whole night with no opening DJ.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

CROBAR

That SUCKS!!!!

Why do they always pull this a week before the gig??? That's why I lost faith in that duo a long time ago..... I'm not going to listen to them ever again.....

Originally posted by develicious

That SUCKS!!!!

Why do they always pull this a week before the gig??? That's why I lost faith in that duo a long time ago..... I'm not going to listen to them ever again.....

First,

they are giving you BEST renoun DJS, U Bitch around

then,

they give you more best Known DJS, U Continue Bitch Around

Finally,

They give you 7 days ADVANCE NOTICE about Cancellation, U still fucking Bitch

So,

next time, you Pay your fucking cover charges, Pop and/or Inhale your drugs, "IF any", spend $ on Liquor and who ever the particular DJ is a "NO SHOW."

Would you Like that better?

What the Fuck with these PEOPLE, You can't Fucking Pleased ANY FUCKING ONE.

Originally posted by develicious

yeah, but i bought my airline ticket that's non-changeable to see them that weekend and it sucks that they pull this again. it's happened before too. just don't understand the unprofessionalism.

you don't understand the unprofessionalism??

youre talking about the nightclub biz, and to bring it home- youre talking about people- who play records for a "living"

between the nightclub owner, promoters, and so -called dj's- youre talking about an industry that is riddled with bullshit artisits,scam artists, and losers( of course there are exceptions)