Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's so great about having a relationship with you?

DiscoProJoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Grow some fucking balls and don't be afraid to smack your girl around every once and a while. Trust me...she won't leave and it will keep that bitch in check.

Originally posted by bullseye

god help me, but i actually agree

Originally posted by smokesum

if the house gets dirty....ill mop the floor with her head

You losers have just proven you have no brains inside those pea heads of yours.

If you have to beat someone in order to get her to do what you want, then what's the point of having a relationship with her?

Oh...I get it. You don't want a relationship. You just want a quick fuck with no emotion. Whatever...assholes. I hope you go to jail someday.

Originally posted by bbbooom

conduct your survey elsewhere

I think you've made a valid point. I didn't realize how stupid the people on the Sex Forum were before I came here. :eek:

I probably won't be hanging around on this ridiculous Sex Forum for much longer.

Good riddance! :puke:

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

You losers have just proven you have no brains inside those pea heads of yours.

If you have to beat someone in order to get her to do what you want, then what's the point of having a relationship with her?

Oh...I get it. You don't want a relationship. You just want a quick fuck with no emotion. Whatever...assholes. I hope you go to jail someday.

y'know someone can have a committed relationship without being a total pussy ... obviously you're confussing respecting a woman with letting her walk all over you

Originally posted by xpyrate

y'know someone can have a committed relationship without being a total pussy ... obviously you're confussing respecting a woman with letting her walk all over you

If that's the way you interpreted my original message on this thread, then you too have just proven that you have absolutely no brain inside that fucking pea head of yours. :rolleyes:

I don't know if this is possible, but let me try "enlightening" you just a bit:

When I said, "She would never be expected to 'change' her nature or her needs," I meant that she and I would resolve conflicts in ways that meet both our needs. If this isn't possible and it involves a major dilemma, then it's probably time for both of us to break up and find different partners who are more compatible.

Maybe this is a foreign concept to you, since you and your Sex Forum buddies seem to be so obsessed with "smacking your 'bitches' up." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nomembername

I think I'm gonna just continue to sling mud at you cause you sound like a complete fucking homo! Grow some fucking balls and don't be afraid to smack your girl around every once and a while. Trust me...she won't leave and it will keep that bitch in check.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If that's the way you interpreted my original message on this thread, then you too have just proven that you have absolutely no brain inside that fucking pea head of yours. :rolleyes:

When I said, "She would never be expected to 'change' her nature or her needs," I meant that she and I would resolve conflicts in ways that meet both our needs. If this isn't possible and it involves a major dilemma, then it's probably time for both of us to break up and find different partners who are more compatible.

Maybe this is a foreign concept to you, since you and your Sex Forum buddies seem to be so obsessed with "smacking your 'bitches' up." :rolleyes:

click here to download your theme song :rock:

For some reason that 50 cent song popped in my head where he's like "I fuckin' feed her fast food, you keepin' her icy" :laugh: :laugh:

You keep up the good work pal...I bet I'll be hittin that shit on the side though :eek: