Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's so great about having a relationship with you?

DiscoProJoe

Here's a good question for everyone:

If someone were to have (or is in) a romantic relationship with you, in what exclusive ways could they enjoy a relationship with *you*, which they might not be able to enjoy with most other people of your gender (and sexual orientation)?

As with me, when I find a woman someday...

She would be able to live for *her* and not get chastised for it (as long as she doesn't lie to me or cheat, or keep secrets from me). She would enjoy positive encouragement to think for herself -- to question anything and everything in her own unique way -- wherever it leads. She would *never* be expected to "change" her nature or her needs.

She wouldn't have to worry about going through pregnancy, childbirth, or raising little rascals, nor would she need any kind of birth control. (I've already had a vasectomy and don't have any kids.)

She'd never have to cook, and once we buy a house, she'd never have to do any housework. (We'd use a cleaning lady and lawn care service, and would either dine out or fix ourselves simple meals. And before purchasing a home, we'd *both* clean our apartment occasionally.)

She wouldn't have to worry about her weight (as long as she doesn't become very obese, such as >250 lbs), since I like the pleasantly-plump figure and I care significantly more about a cute face than a "perfect" body. She could relax and eat as much as she wants, and I'd be lying with her on the couch feeding & kissing her!

And while she's lying on that couch, she'd never have to go through the trouble of painting her fingernails or toenails, because I would always do it for her as often as she wants -- kissing each finger and toe as I go!

She would experience the greatest dance-pop, hard & soft rock, and country-pop music of the '70s, '80s, '90s, & '00s with my collection of over 400 albums containing more than 5,000 songs, along with great sound systems in my room and car. Even when we're making love!

Finally, she'd always have a warm set of arms to fall into when she's feeling anxious, frustrated, or hurt. She could discuss difficult issues with me in the safest setting possible: sitting down together holding hands and partially embracing each other, while never being criticized or judged during the dialogue.

There you are....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam. I did agree with you on these two points. The rest everyone is right you got to live and not be so whipped. The other shit is mad :laugh:

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Here's a good question for everyone:

If someone were to have (or is in) a romantic relationship with you, in what exclusive ways could they enjoy a relationship with *you*, which they might not be able to enjoy with most other people of your gender (and sexual orientation)?

As with me, when I find a woman someday...

She would be able to live for *her* and not get chastised for it (as long as she doesn't lie to me or cheat, or keep secrets from me). She would enjoy positive encouragement to think for herself -- to question anything and everything in her own unique way -- wherever it leads. She would *never* be expected to "change" her nature or her needs.

Finally, she'd always have a warm set of arms to fall into when she's feeling anxious, frustrated, or hurt. She could discuss difficult issues with me in the safest setting possible: sitting down together holding hands and partially embracing each other, while never being criticized or judged during the dialogue.

There you are....

the best part of having a relationship with me would be:

Being second to a rare japanese midengine sports car and the requisite parts for which I would pay exhorbitant prices and wait months on end to have them shipped directly from japan, all the while ensuring that the majority of my bank account is focused on said car and the majority of my time is taken up with working on it, while occasionally asking her to make me things like a sandwich and ignoring completely any complaints about her wanting to do things together or threats about spending time with another guy.

like i said, only the best for my girl.

:blown:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

Being second to a rare japanese midengine sports car and the requisite parts for which I would pay exhorbitant prices and wait months on end to have them shipped directly from japan, all the while ensuring that the majority of my bank account is focused on said car and the majority of my time is taken up with working on it, while occasionally asking her to make me things like a sandwich and ignoring completely any complaints about her wanting to do things together or threats about spending time with another guy.

Being second to a RARE japanese, personally modified and built hybrid sports/race car and the passion of driving it.

My man needs to be VERY secure and understanding. If so, I might let him drive it once or twice.

Around the block.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Being second to a RARE japanese, personally modified and built hybrid sports/race car and the passion of driving it.

My man needs to be VERY secure and understanding. If so, I might let him drive it once or twice.

Around the block.

Originally posted by cintron

Hmmm....

Do I see a love connection here?

:D

Are you people trying to say that you've never actually thought about what makes you unique to a special someone of the opposite sex? Do y'all ever think about anything at all?

No wonder the divorce rate in this country is so high. :rolleyes:

Will you list anything that makes you unique to someone, or are you just going to sit there and jealously sling mud at me because you can't think of anything?

let me guess...youll ask for her permission to do anything

Not necessarily, because then, my needs wouldn't be adequately met. A relationship has to meet the needs of each of us in order for it to work out.

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Will you list anything that makes you unique to someone, or are you just going to sit there and jealously sling mud at me because you can't think of anything?

I think I'm gonna just continue to sling mud at you cause you sound like a complete fucking homo! Grow some fucking balls and don't be afraid to smack your girl around every once and a while. Trust me...she won't leave and it will keep that bitch in check.

Originally posted by nomembername

I think I'm gonna just continue to sling mud at you cause you sound like a complete fucking homo! Grow some fucking balls and don't be afraid to smack your girl around every once and a while. Trust me...she won't leave and it will keep that bitch in check.

god help me:doh:, but i actually agree

Originally posted by nomembername

My main man Bullseye...that's what I'm talking about. I guess all of my hard work and dedication of learning from you is finally starting to pay off.

Thanks man!

don't get a hard on yet, there is still work to be done.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

the divorce rate is so high...bcuz marriage is unatural, but bcuz religions had a stronghold on society for so many thousands of years...it has just become the way it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I'd like to get married someday, I totally agree with what you said about religion. I'm a secular humanist from Oklahoma in the Bible Belt, and the southern states have the highest divorce rates in the country.

I think it's because most conservative religions place an emphasis on blind acceptance, blind obedience, and self-denial, and tell people that those things are somehow virtues. Personally, I view those three things as vices, which are anti-individual and anti-reason. It's just another way of discouraging people from thinking critically and questioning what their parents, churches, and society have thought them. People are discouraged from critical thinking, and besides behavior that's peaceful and nonfraudulent, people are told to be someone other than themselves. When this occurs either through religious indoctrination, or instead through the machismo-wannabe attitude displayed by most of the posters on this thread, divorce rates have to rise.

By the way, that's a cool avatar you've got underneath your username! :cool: