Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After you give a girl a facial

xlr8ted

Do you lose all respect for her? I gave my ex a facial, and that was it, I couldn't look at her the same? Who wants to wear a cum-mask? Obviously some whore that doesn't care about herself... Right after I covered her face, my heart dropped and wanted the cum off, but it stayed for a few, by the time it was off, all respect was gone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if that bitch let you shoot your load right in her face, she obviously has sucked an amazingly high number of cocks before and chances are she's still sucking other guys cocks.

The only other thing I would have done if I was you is fuck her one more time in the ass just for the hell of it...you know treat her like the little tramp she is!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Do you lose all respect for her? I gave my ex a facial, and that was it, I couldn't look at her the same? Who wants to wear a cum-mask? Obviously some whore that doesn't care about herself... Right after I covered her face, my heart dropped and wanted the cum off, but it stayed for a few, by the time it was off, all respect was gone.

Are you kidding me?

Originally posted by captainpec

How about boo-khaki...

Do the same rules apply or do you still have mad respect for the girl, but just can't stand the smell... :blank: :blank:

Bukaki is completely different, thats a group a thing.

We are talking about a one on one experience with your lover...

Originally posted by jimk29

Just because she either wants, or is willing to take a facial because she thinks you would like it makes her a whore? Maybe she looks at it as a dominating act and wants to be submissive. Maybe she doesn't like it and did it for you?

Yeah, but your gonna tell me that this whore who just took one in the eye for you hasn't had a bunch of other guy's bust all of her face as well :idea:

Originally posted by nomembername

Yeah, but your gonna tell me that this whore who just took one in the eye for you hasn't had a bunch of other guy's bust all of her face as well :idea:

Do you honestly think that only a woman who has been with a large number of men will take a facial??

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Call me crazy, but I think so too.

It's fairly simple when you think about it...if a girl is willing to drop to her knees and have you pull your dick out of her mouth and continue to jerk off while she stares up at you with her mouth open until you bust a big fat load all over her face... SHE'S A FILTHY WHORE! And I can guarantee that she's letting other guys fuck her in the ass, then sucking them off and letting them do the same thing.

It's actually a proven fact!

Originally posted by nomembername

It's fairly simple when you think about it...if a girl is willing to drop to her knees and have you pull your dick out of her mouth and continue to jerk off while she stares up at you with her mouth open until you bust a big fat load all over her face... SHE'S A FILTHY WHORE! And I can guarantee that she's letting other guys fuck her in the ass, then sucking them off and letting them do the same thing.

It's actually a proven fact!

yea yea yea- its proven you tel em- and show em the facts- i think it was in the NY times today-lmfao

Originally posted by babbo

nahhhhhhhhhhhh- show him the facts- you got them- dont ya??

Would you marry a girl who lets you bust in their face? I bet the answer is no. You know why...cause inside, after you are done cleaning that shit off of her face you realize that this girl is some kind of slut or something.