Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FU of the night goes to....

....Vudu! I head out from Jersey and hit up Vudu at about 1:15 (supposedly trance is happening at this point). Hip hop still playing. I wait until 1:30...the crowd is grinding to Beyonce. 1:45 I ask a guy from the club if any trance is going to be spun and he tells me that "only about 7 ppl are here for trance so he (the dj) might mix in a few songs here and there". Goodbye. Suck ass place I'll never return to.

Originally posted by helixx

....Vudu! I head out from Jersey and hit up Vudu at about 1:15 (supposedly trance is happening at this point). Hip hop still playing. I wait until 1:30...the crowd is grinding to Beyonce. 1:45 I ask a guy from the club if any trance is going to be spun and he tells me that "only about 7 ppl are here for trance so he (the dj) might mix in a few songs here and there". Goodbye. Suck ass place I'll never return to.

that really sux. change the name to Dudu!

All u gotta do is take a look at the clown who posts there all the time(the voodoo doo doo lounge guy) photo shopping everything. Maybe he should take a break from the computer (and sucking that Kosta's guy dick) and maybe he could make something of that dump! (then again..... probably wouldn't help anyway). :blown: :blown:

Let this be a lesson to all real clubbers in NYC ... go to Jersey only as a last resort. The only places I've been to that were decent were Abyss, Deko and DJais (in the summer)

Ouch...that sucks...I was hoping this party woulda lasted for at least a month!

All I gotta say is, CAN ANYONE PLEASE PUT TOGETHER A TRANCE PARTY?? Obviously there are people willing to drive and trek it out to hear some trance tunes!

Ok, that's all...thank you :D

Originally posted by bbn

All u gotta do is take a look at the clown who posts there all the time(the voodoo doo doo lounge guy) photo shopping everything. Maybe he should take a break from the computer (and sucking that Kosta's guy dick) and maybe he could make something of that dump! (then again..... probably wouldn't help anyway). :blown: :blown:

Let this be a lesson to all real clubbers in NYC ... go to Jersey only as a last resort. The only places I've been to that were decent were Abyss, Deko and DJais (in the summer)

He is talking about Vudu in the city you ass.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by silverbull

I bet you the bouncer probably doesnt even know the difference between tracne,house. I know kim is gonna hate me for saying so but less trance parties and more house music parties please.

Silverbull...you disappoint me! You know you have a house party to go to EVERY night of the week which I KNOW you go out to every night already...there are nooooo trance parties to begin with! :boohoo: Next time I see you, you're gonna get it! :whip::tongue:

(I'll consider whether your apology's accepted or not...hmm....still thinking... :D )