Clubplanet Nightlife Community

judge jules last night...

wow!! got there at 12 but i realized i forgot my ID back home in staten island so after an hour or so of backtracking i get in around 1ish just in time for judge jules.. wow!! his set was amazing.. started off with some breaks and some hard stuff then went into not as hard stuff then around 315ish he was just bangin them out.. im at work so i have to keep this quick.. his set was simplay amazing.. constant energy.. the place was packed.. great vibe..:eek: :eek: :eek:

Excellent night, Jules was very consistent with the music, kept the enegry level up all night long. It was so good to hear him in a large club full of up-for-it clubbers. His set lasted three hours, 1-4am, which was great since he only spun two-hour sets in the past at Arc. Can't wait to hear him again in Miami!!!

great night/........nothing more has to be said....that and Judge Jules spinned last night like he was a god, and he was in control of the energy and the emotions of the crowd. I fkn melted when he played "Everything Will Be Perfect" Cant wait to see this guy in Miami for WMC. One of the best sets Ive heard a DJ spin flawlessly in a longggg time..

Place was packed, the people were great.....great night overall by standards for any club.

I WANT MORE TRANCE AT AVALON! Sanda Collins on the 14th seems like a very interesting prospect.

Judge Jules

Judge Jules

Judge Jules

Judge Jules

Judge Jules:D

Yo I am really pissed I missed that party. Last night I got to avalon around 1:30 and it was soo cold. We were waiting on line and the guy says no more dudes. I was like.. holy shit? I understand he didnt want it to be a sausage factory but still, it really suck.. None the less.. i wouldnt have been as pissed if we didnt then go waste our money at deep. I had heard good things about DEEP so I checked it out with my bud.

We were completely out of place. It is like a 30+ scene. I was like.. wow some of these women could be my mom! They were hot but none the less.. not the scene I was looking to bring my buddies to. What a waste.

I want to go out again tonite.. Is the Dj at avalon going to be hot tonite? I have never heard any of his stuff. Also.. can guys get in under 21? I know it said ladies 18, guys 21, but there were tons of dudes that looked like they were 12 last nite. Thanks

Alex

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Jules dropped a nice remix of "Nightmare"..... :D

That's his own remix, he's been promoting it on his radio show the last few weeks, great classic tune with an updated twist. There were so many good tracks and he laid them out in good order. I'm glad he kept it pretty straightforward and didn't mix in any funky tracks to kill the momentum. His shows at Arc seemed a bit choppy, but this was smooth and to the point.

is that bullshit policy still in effect at avalon where guys cant get in unless they come with girls?

cause i really want to go to ferry but last time i had to wait an hour for my friend to come with his girlfriend and her friends to get in

so is that policy still in effect?

thanks

Originally posted by aystar

is that bullshit policy still in effect at avalon where guys cant get in unless they come with girls?

cause i really want to go to ferry but last time i had to wait an hour for my friend to come with his girlfriend and her friends to get in

so is that policy still in effect?

thanks

nah....just as long as your not like a group of 4 or more guys then you're gonna wait a little bit....

But its NOT at all what it used to be like :D Thank GoD!

After the 3 experiences ive had trying to get in i will never go back..im even missing picotto tonight. Getting told you have to pay $100 to get in, you cant go in unless you have 1 girl for every guy coming in, and the best one of them all..."you guys look like you should be around the corner" so thats where we went!!

What the deal with the security of this place. Is this the new breed of ASSHOLE?

Ill stick to more friendly parties where I dont have to be hassled to PAY $100 per person on top of the Parking and admission im also gonna be paying that night.

I really wish it was diff there. I miss being there...oh well. All good things come to an end.

Tek

i agree with you 100% tekno

you shouldent have to pay extra to get into a club

i heard that they changed their door policy a lil so when ferry is in town i guess i will have to see

and when i get into the front of the line if they tell me i cant come in cause i dident come with a girl i will just spit on that piece of shit who does the ids and walk off and never step in the place again even if tiesto and ferry were performing on the same night

i doubt i would go cause its going to be the same bullshit

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

After the 3 experiences ive had trying to get in i will never go back..im even missing picotto tonight. Getting told you have to pay $100 to get in, you cant go in unless you have 1 girl for every guy coming in, and the best one of them all..."you guys look like you should be around the corner" so thats where we went!!

What the deal with the security of this place. Is this the new breed of ASSHOLE?

Ill stick to more friendly parties where I dont have to be hassled to PAY $100 per person on top of the Parking and admission im also gonna be paying that night.

I really wish it was diff there. I miss being there...oh well. All good things come to an end.

Tek

$100 bucks my ass........$20 maybe 25 on the clubplanet guest list, just get there by $1:30 and your good.......Dude, I went last night 3 guys in total, no problem gettin in.......went last saturday, just me and my boy, no problems gettin in......Dont belive the hype......but just to be on the safe side, the earlier you get there, the better shape your in,,,and being over 21 does play a part also

Tek

thats odd... i never had a problem.

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

$100 bucks my ass........$20 maybe 25 on the clubplanet guest list, just get there by $1:30 and your good.......Dude, I went last night 3 guys in total, no problem gettin in.......went last saturday, just me and my boy, no problems gettin in......Dont belive the hype......but just to be on the safe side, the earlier you get there, the better shape your in,,,and being over 21 does play a part also

this is very true...

as long as you get there early, have a positive attitude and arent so messed up that you cant even comprehend when you're being asked to show your ID, you wont have a problem....

If you go there with the whole snotty and pisssy "I BETTER GET IN OR ELSE ATTITUDE" chances are you probably wont get in...

:) :) :)

If you smile and are friendly to the door people, it helps...

...think about how annoyed they must feel standing out in 15 degree weather ALL NIGHT!

For one...it did happen. Why would I lie? its a club for god sakes.

Buy anyways...for anyone here who knows me, im am the most polite laid back person. I dont get mad at stuff like that and i wont talk back to the bouncer. Im not an idiot. I just wont go anymore.

It did happen to me so believe it or not.

Tek

For one...it did happen. Why would I lie? its a club for god sakes.

Buy anyways...for anyone here who knows me, im am the most polite laid back person. I dont get mad at stuff like that and i wont talk back to the bouncer. Im not an idiot. I just wont go anymore.

It did happen to me so believe it or not.

Tek

i believe it.. but that was only the first few weeks it was opened.. that place was a nightmare the first time i went but then after a few weeks of waiting i had no problems getting back in..

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I had a great time!!!

the crowd was pretty good ....nice energy....

Packed, but not too packed...Always enough room to dance :)

Jules dropped a nice remix of "Nightmare"..... :D

my friend and i thought it was overly packed. we were contemplating leaving cuz there was no room to dance but came to our senses and just stayed to listen to some good beats.. btw your friend in the jersey was an ILL dancer :eek: :eek:

Was 2nd time seeing him and I knew I was not going to be dissapointed.

His set was off the fuckin hook, and yes when he dropped NIGHTMARE, I rushed over to glow and was like THATS NIGHTMARE THATS NIGHTMARE:laugh:

Plenty of room to dance, great crowd and was just on point the whole night feelin it. Good times good times.

Originally posted by oldtimer

my friend and i thought it was overly packed. we were contemplating leaving cuz there was no room to dance but came to our senses and just stayed to listen to some good beats.. btw your friend in the jersey was an ILL dancer :eek: :eek:

thank you :)

...if you think it was packed on FRIDAY...WELL....you shouldve seen the place on Saturday for Picotto!!!

Were you there??

I HAVE NEVER SEEEEEN AVALOn that PACKED!!! this time there wasnt any room AT ALL to dance....

I was dancing by the bar on the main floor right on the little steps....

:blank:

Originally posted by aystar

cause i really want to go to ferry but last time i had to wait an hour for my friend to come with his girlfriend and her friends to get in so is that policy still in effect?

thanks

get there early (before 12am) and you won't have a problem.