Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I propose a ban!!!!

sexxyh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by agentorange

It’s as open as the big nosed paranoid miserable diab-hoe-lique is open for business. Must be a horrible way to live your life. She always goes incognito because her online light lights up red and not yellow like the rest of the normal tax paying people :hat: Tell you what iT’s a good way to hide what a loser she is spending her life on the board and not having a real job.

at least she isnt hiding behind 5 different screen names...:laugh:

Originally posted by agentorange

You must be the CP hooker that everyone is talking about :laugh: Woman you have major issues LOL. I can’t wait to meet you for WMC I never met a real prostitute before. Too bad the few bucks you make on the streets can’t take away your insecurities :D Looks like youre still trying to hang on to someone else’s lies that was scorned. hmm I sense a scorned cokewhore’s paranoia :idea: Keep jumping on that bandwagon :D Hey why don’t you post another photoshop pic so I could see who I’m looking for in a couple weeks. Nevermind i Saw you a few weeks back at the BBQ

...and U joined in 2004...mmm!!: that is, after your alter ego JUSTuW8NC got banned on one of the most liberal boards in the world. Do I really need to retaliate? nah.... even tho I told you I would never let you forget what U did, these days I'm tired of it all, and am bored your pathetic potshots.... like paris hilton at hollywood hills party... :laugh:

better start thinking of a new alter ego to show the world your huge insececurities and deep rooted issues..

*yawn* predictable even to the peeps here who do not know you...

..what the hell.....i didn't think this topic could take a turn for the worse........not that i read one word of the oral diarhea.....but.......still.....i'm sure it was really dumb and i should be making fun of someone for living their life via internet friends and lovers......

...so...yea.....there it is.....im too tired to type.....

Originally posted by sexxyh

im threatened by her how???? unlike her i do not need a messageboard to make me feel etter about myself.........dood as a moderator my ONLY duty is to make sure that people follow the rules they signed when they signed up here..........so Mr. self-proclaimed asshole just mid ur business on this one and i do have a life otherwise id have like 4389530- posts by now dont u think?:blown:

well said :)