Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club amazura

The amazura ballroom is in jamaica queens.. pretty rough area. security is actually really tight but their mostly looking for weapons. Alot of hip hoppers hang out there.. They used to have a pretty good latin night but the "thug factor" keeps alot of people away.

when they have a rave there the crowd isn't particularly shady - lots of kids in UFO's and stuff. well last time i was there was over a year ago when spacegirl was there. They had some hardcore dj's too and stuff. kids wandering around in nurses uniforms with blue hair and what not. i'm talking about guys btw LOL. lots of nice big visuals up on the walls. crowd is YOUNG.

security was all business though and looking for weapons. we didn't feel unsafe BUT if i was just wandering around that neighborhood in my club gear alone i probably would.

we actually had a great time :)

I went there a few times for some Reggae Sound Clashes (only because my brother dragged my ass). Wasn't exactly my type of vibe. The music was beautiful - nothing but old school reggae tunes - but the crowd was a bit too fucked up for my taste. Wasn't my type of vibe, but then again, the space is used for a variety of events.

Originally posted by radioxkiss

I went there for a few raves. It is in a bad area. The club is more for people that is black. The security are really shady .

Wow.. ur really stupid..

anyway, amazura is alrite, only been when there was a rave, had an alrite time, as a venue its pretty nice, but i will agree.. the neighborhood is a little rough

I also have been there for a few raves. The neighborhood was OK. I drove and parked on the main orad and walked the three blocks. Security is SHADY as hell. They watch the bathrooms and wont let you fill your water bottles. The beer they serve is warm. You can pretty do anything you want in there :smoke: and :bong:

They can change the name and tell me they changed the security at every party there. I still wont go there, spend your money somewhere else.