Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How hard?????

fouroneone

Originally posted by fouroneone

How hard is too hard to hit a girl? I don't wanna get arrested or anything.

Door by JerryX

Honestly, I usually try and not used a closed fist when I hit them in the face...there's just something about bitch slapping a girl (sometimes I'll use the backhand as well)

When I do close fist the bitch, it's always to the back of the head.

Originally posted by nomembername

Honestly, I usually try and not used a closed fist when I hit them in the face...there's just something about bitch slapping a girl (sometimes I'll use the backhand as well)

When I do close fist the bitch, it's always to the back of the head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aawwww damn!!!!!!

If you see teeth flying out, then to need to be a little more gentle next time.. I just use phone books, doesn't leave a mark, and you can fracture a cheek bone like it ain't no thang...

Nothing feels better than breaking a girls nose while shes yelling at ya...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

If you see teeth flying out, then to need to be a little more gentle next time.. I just use phone books, doesn't leave a mark, and you can fracture a cheek bone like it ain't no thang...

Nothing feels better than breaking a girls nose while shes yelling at ya...

attachment.php?s=&postid=2017266

Originally posted by druwishprincez

all day? uhh its like 11:30 am here in good 'ol WA I just woke up 2 hours ago....yeah I know I have a sweet ass....I cant help it... ;) What is it with guys and getting something out of hitting chicks, must be a small penis power trip kind of thing...am I right?

1.) Do you sleep naked?

2.) We've gone over this a thousand times...it has nothing to do with the size of our penis. I have an 8 inch cock and I still slap my girls around. It's all based on the fact that sometimes they deserve it because they don't know there roll!

2.) Then is it okay if a girl was to hit you if you "deserved" it??

I've been hit before by an ex but lets just say that she wasn't awake for the next few hours

On your other point; obviously you don't know your roll completely. You may think you do but I'm sure you deserved it for one reason or another. Unless he was drunk, that is the exception...than he doesn't really need a reason to hit you

hahaha oh shit.....good times......well define what a girls roll is then.....

That's kind of where I'm heading with this I guess. I can't define what your roll should be. You should already know and if you don't and you fuck up...well than that's when you get a back hand to the lip. Trust me, a few of those along with some kicks here and there and you will learn your roll.

I know my "roll" and Ive still been hit, so what then?

For the love of dog, people.... IT'S "ROLE"!!! NOT "roll", as in "the dice", "your eyes", or "your thickass heads". "ROLE" as in "role model" or "the lead role". People play or have roles.

Got it?! :mad:

Jeez. Make ME wanna smack a motherfucker...

... funk... out.

okay excuse us for not gramatically correcting ourselves..considering its so important in these posts......

ok, ok.... sorry... bad day at work last night, and also posted pre-first-bong-hit. :(

But, damn, it was just pissing me off... so I had to rip 'ya. :D

Carry on...

... funk... out.