Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would it be strange/pathetic if...

nomembername

im sure u would still have a good time if u went... cancun is cancun... my opinion is that.. ur 24... im sure there are other places u havent been.. or even places that u have been.. that would be more gratifying than cancun.. especially since uve already done it... i have and i always said id love to go back.. but ehhhh theres other things i wanna do instead...

its kinda pathetic if you go for that reason but if you go just to have a good time and that happens, that is another story. ive never been to cancun but i have been to other areas in mexico, (not for spring break) mexico is beautiful and cheap for spring break... i am sure its not all little kids. i personally wouldnt be too interested in going to mexico for spring break b/c i like peaceful beaches and relaxing atmosphere but if that is something youre interested in doing, its cheap and skanky, have fun.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The booze cruise to that Island was insane, spilled like 10 drinks b/c the 200ft boat was jumping waves like it was a jet ski

:laugh: :laugh:

I remember that shit...when we got to the island I actually won a contest where I had to get on stage, bend over and drink some kind of 40oz through a straw while some chick slapped my ass...whoever had the redest (is that a word)ass won a nasty bottle of tequila.

Another funny story...I took some slut out of the club and we went into some rundown parking lot; I was sitting down on some log or someshit while she was giving me head. The next think you know she starts screaming...when I looked she had like a hundred little bugs crawling all over her. :laugh: :laugh: I actually saw her out another night and she wouldn't even look in my direction. :laugh: :laugh:

just waitin for someone to show they cared to hear it lol :D

my friend and i (who was actually an exbf) got up there for the sexual positions contest... we were the last of the 5 couples to go... so we were freaking out watching all these other couples go... so whatever, we were pretty lit... and hes like.. we seriously need to do whatever we can to win this... no boundaries lol im like ok deal... so we go up there.. in front of all these people... the object was to put each other in as many sexual positions as possible in like 20 seconds... 1 pt for each if ur clothed.. 3 pts for not clothed.. and 5 pts for actually doing it. lol...

so we go up there... start throwin each other around... after like 3 secs... my tank top comes off.. im like ok.. after that... my shorts were yanked down.. im like great.. lol.. now im in a string bikini.. i lay on the floor on my back... my friend gets on top of me... straddling my stomach and rips my top up over my head.. now i got nothing on but my bikini bottoms... i stand up... next thing i know... he rips my bottoms off... :eek: now im standing there completely fuckin nekkid.. we ended up doin like 20 something positions.. lol.. and each ended up with a free ticket back to cancun :D lol we never got to go back though... but still... it was interesting coming home and telling my family i won a "dance contest" lol... theyre still convinced it was a wet tshirt contest though...

OH WELL ;)

afterwards, he was like "im sorry but no one else got naked. we had to do it to win" LOL

:D

When you pull up to the Island , next to the docks there was some kind of fenced off area in the water where they had 2 huge sharks.. I was down on the beach and took my sneakers off for some strange drunk reason, and when I turned around they were floating in the water.. So I jumped in and swam out to get them, tons of people rushed over to the beach yelling for me to get out, totally forgot that the sharks were in there.....

When you pull up to the Island , next to the docks there was some kind of fenced off area in the water where they had 2 huge sharks.. I was down on the beach and took my sneakers off for some strange drunk reason, and when I turned around they were floating in the water.. So I jumped in and swam out to get them, tons of people rushed over to the beach yelling for me to get out, totally forgot that the sharks were in there.....

:eek:

<~deathly afraid of sharks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you get them back?

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you get them back?

Oh yeah, I had no other sneakers.. then all week little mexicans were trying to trade me t-shirts for my North Carolina Nike hat, I denied. Then the last day before we headed to the airport I went for a swim, and my t-shirt, hat, watch and chain got stolen.. Fuckin cancun.