Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do guys like a girl who....

druwishprincez

Originally posted by druwishprincez

.....speaks her mind and is independent, or sits back makes you dinner, washes your clothes and depends on you for everything?

Truthfully, the pushover girl is fun, especially if she's hot, but I get bored of that shit very quickly. They're good for a lay and then when the sex gets boring it's see ya later. A girl has to have an actual personality to keep me interested after I've done my conquest...

Just a lil curious cause Ive been running into plenty of guys who are like oh a girl should know her "roll" and shit like that so I wondered what that "roll" exactly is......

Oh you have...where have you been meeting these types of guys :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna fill you in on a little secret. Other people on here can read and see what we write :eek:

so I wondered what that "roll" exactly is......

roll

n 1: a complete turn; "the plane made three rotations before it crashed" 2: a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls" 3: a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore 4: a roll of photographic film 5: a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles 6: a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.); "he shot his roll on a bob-tailed nag" 7: small rounded bread either plain or sweet....

hope this helped... ;):aright:

I'm usually drawn to girls that are fucking looped for some reason.. Girls that either drink too much or just cause too much drama.. I dated a girl recently for a month or two and she was a nice girl, bearly drank, was great around friends, and so cool to hang w/, no drama at all.. I got bored of that so quick , I stopped talking to her b/c it was boring.... Who knows why I just typed this?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Just a lil curious cause Ive been running into plenty of guys who are like oh a girl should know her "roll" and shit like that so I wondered what that "roll" exactly is......

Last time I checked, they had Ying Yangs and E's stamped on them.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

& LETS NOT FORGET THE NOW FAMOUS M/X'S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dont even know anything about that shit! *lol* Totally out of the loop......