Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your thoughts on...

ede armand

This one time, I was with this girl who lets just say isn't the type of girl you are going to bring home to meet the parents.

Anyway, we were driving home from the bar one night and we were fooling around and shit. She was pretty excited and had me pull over by a park. When we got out, she made me put my hands on the hood of the car...she pulled my pants down and started licking my asshole (her tongue was all up in that shit). While she was doing this, she also reached around to my cock and was jerking it; thus giving the effect that she was playing the RUSTY TROMBONE!

Originally posted by nomembername

This one time, I was with this girl who lets just say isn't the type of girl you are going to bring home to meet the parents.

Anyway, we were driving home from the bar one night and we were fooling around and shit. She was pretty excited and had me pull over by a park. When we got out, she made me put my hands on the hood of the car...she pulled my pants down and started licking my asshole (her tongue was all up in that shit). While she was doing this, she also reached around to my cock and was jerking it; thus giving the effect that she was playing the RUSTY TROMBONE!

if u are in fact telling the truth... then the question to ask is.. did u enjoy it?!?! :eek::D:tongue: