Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what theFUCK is joeys thinking!?!!? FUCKEN WIGGER NIGHT

Yo I understand there trying to do "new" things to attract a college crowd but OMG...

I’m standing there and this white kid dressed all ghettoED out comes on stage with some fucken weird ass rap song that sound horrible and made no sense. The floor we cleared almost immediately.

Wow what a change. Joeys used to have the hottest fucken Thursday party around., I littlery thought it was a comedy act and I know all the people there young and old felt the same because people started cheering when I boo'ed him off the stage. Then he insulted house music he’s like "Who wants to hear house music? " Everyone cheered and he gave everyone the finger. If you’re going to get a rapper do it right and get some dirty nigger from Newark singing about drugs and crack rock not some silly looken white boy who didn’t have a clue on how to move a crowd. Seriously though joeys is living on pass graces with there Thursday party... Keep this up and it will be dead in no time IMO

On the other side... KIRK FUCKEN DROPPED SOME HARD BORDER LINE TECHNO BEATS!!

It was fucken great for a few seconds I thought I was in Avalon with Mauro piccato or however you spell his name.. Place fucken erupted.

Wanna make another b-day shout out to dee-People keep giving me drinks-Lite HOLLLLAAAAA

circa was fucken PACKED once again with good looking people... Circa has momentum WHAT CAN STOP IT?!

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yo I understand there trying to do "new" things to attract a college crowd but OMG...

I’m standing there and this white kid dressed all ghettoED out comes on stage with some fucken weird ass rap song that sound horrible and made no sense. The floor we cleared almost immediately.

Wow what a change. Joeys used to have the hottest fucken Thursday party around., I littlery thought it was a comedy act and I know all the people there young and old felt the same because people started cheering when I boo'ed him off the stage. Then he insulted house music he’s like "Who wants to hear house music? " Everyone cheered and he gave everyone the finger. If you’re going to get a rapper do it right and get some dirty nigger from Newark singing about drugs and crack rock not some silly looken white boy who didn’t have a clue on how to move a crowd. Seriously though joeys is living on pass graces with there Thursday party... Keep this up and it will be dead in no time IMO

It was fucken great for a few seconds I thought I was in Avalon with Mauro piccato or however you spell his name.. Place fucken erupted.

Wanna make another b-day shout out to dee-People keep giving me drinks-Lite HOLLLLAAAAA

circa was fucken PACKED once again with good looking people... Circa has momentum WHAT CAN STOP IT?!

i th ought i saw someone on stage rapping when i walked in there but the fact that i had been drinking since 8 pm I figured I was hallucinating.

Hey hey hey,

There isnt any niggers in Newark. All we have all DRUG DEALERS, Hustlers, Crackheads, little WHITE BOYS getting jipped for there loot << I like that one, lol...

Victor Soto

Originally posted by deeelite1

i th ought i saw someone on stage rapping when i walked in there but the fact that i had been drinking since 8 pm I figured I was hallucinating.

...THANKS A LOT!.....i got a new velvet roca.wear jumpsuit....GET them to let me perform at joeys.....RAP U A BERFDAY JAMMY JAM....and u brush it off on alcohol...........i gotta go practice.....

notallthere.....what up ....sorry i tried. thurs are absolutelly rediculous now.....college crowd or not, its horrible...fridays are definately better but still its not that much better, hopefully there about to make a strong come back?

hope centro was awesome?lllll im sure it was

Originally posted by vega33x

notallthere.....what up ....sorry i tried. thurs are absolutelly rediculous now.....college crowd or not, its horrible...fridays are definately better but still its not that much better, hopefully there about to make a strong come back?

hope centro was awesome?lllll im sure it was

sup bro...

no centro sucked lol

thanks anyway man .. goood talken :D

Originally posted by njrob6

You should go to Fatso Fogarty's instead, $1.00 12oz drafts from 7pm-10pm and $2 bottles all night.

Rob

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that place is nuttin but white trash - fucken disgusting crowd, horrible old skool 80s white trash bar rock, and overall dirtiness

Originally posted by vsoto212

Did you read my comment on your post???????

Victor Soto

So Victor Soto, just b/c you have freinds that are "brothers" this gives you the right to use racial slurs when talking about a certain race? I have plenty of friends from all backgrounds and races, and would never use such a word on a public message board... pretty ignorant.. Do you address your friends w/ racial slurs, and then tell them b/c you hang out w/ them you can?? I highly doubt it.

joey's thursdays DJ Kirk Lopez

this thursday 2004 VIP Card Giveaway

thursday feb 19 FAT THURSDAY BACARDI MARDI GRAS

CASH to the Girls w/ the most beads

thursday feb 26 Spike TV's Suite 16 Models in the house

thursdays 1-2-3 drink specials 9-12

thursdays Emcee Lugghead

this past thursday DRASTIK it's the past

Lighten up Eisenhower

www.joeysnj.com

This Friday Feb 13 WIDELIFE & DJ Kirk Lopez

This Sunday Feb 15 Denny Tsettos & Joe Giorgio