Clubplanet Nightlife Community

butta face

somebitch

Originally posted by trueqwest

Nice tits, great ass, perfect abs...butta face...

Would Sarah Jessica Parker fall into that category?

:laugh:

it means everything but her face...

i am not saying i am too perfect but i do see face as extremely important. i couldnt be sexually attracted to someone whos face i didnt like.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

it means everything but her face...

i am not saying i am too perfect but i do see face as extremely important. i couldnt be sexually attracted to someone whos face i didnt like.

well said - after all this is the part of anatomy one sees the most and besides it is the first thing we see when meeting somebody.

Ain't NO shame in My game!!

OF COURSE I would....(as long as she didn't scare little children / and was presentable in public)

The rest of you are LYING :laugh2: or Stupid.

What would U choose :confused:

A woman who has 80% of Everything a man would want or date a Bitch who has only 20%... (just another pretty face).

:rolleyes: Idealy a mans want everything 100% (???Impossible???)

my last major work crush had the face and almost nothing else. i'm an arms/shoulders/chest girl, and he had sloping shoulders that i really find unattractive (shoulders are one of the first things i look at). he was also an uber-dork; he tucked his t-shirts into his jeans and wore lace-up leather shoes... but he had a smirk that just killed me and these wolf-like blue eyes faint2.gif (and i never notice eyes)... i still feel woozy thinking about him, and that was years ago. i overlooked a lot for that amazing face :woah: .

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Nope, i'm way to perfect to date someone w/ a flaw..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks aren't THAT big of a thing for me, if a guy has a really awsome personality that works for me but I do have standards on how I like my men to look.

But I don't think I would date a guy with a really ugly face and a sick body, there is only so far a sick body can get you, and unless your always talking to me when your naked, I don't really wanna deal with you :D

I think the face has alot to do with it, and even if the personality is there u still need some kind of attraction...

A chic can have the best body and all, but if im not attracted to her then I dont think I would be able to be sexual...

How do u get turned on to someone u are not attracted too??