I got to say very impressive turn out!

Give big props to all, and to the host, Fliptonia!!!!!!!!! :aright:

MJM420 - :bong: wtf?? Zoned out!

Browneyetrouble - Stuck Like chuck!

Funk - :confused: You ok man?

GRooVeEric - Bad ass set.

CrazyC - Yeah keep singing that tune.

Koky - :laugh: Nice shirt!

Edgar - 2 times lost to happy face wuzzup with that?

mursa - :confused: flowers?

Obby - Good job with the MiniUltra lineup!

HappyFace - Saleen did what? lol

Bling - True Pimpster - Get rid of the Sig! lol

Thanks to MJM I can't remember anyone else I was Flabbergasted! but very nice meeting you all.

Saleen missed a very classic night.... Video games and Electronic Music... how more classic can u get.

I had to dip in a rush due to some friends that had a bit tooooo much to drink and didn't want them driving.

FLIPTONIA - "TO THE GOOD TIMES"

I wana see someone top off this BBQ!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Give big props to all, and to the host, Fliptonia!!!!!!!!! :aright:

What about me??? :boohoo:

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful behavior. There were so many people, but everyone was on their best behavior.

EXCEPT!!! The idiot that thew up in my fucking hallway. That was nasty. Thanks beatfreak for helping me clean it up :kiss2:

Made new bonds with great people.

Name tags came in handy, huh?

Well, gotta go back to the party... until later!

two thumbs up! It was great to finally put faces to the names...Bling & Carlos! It was nice to FINALLY meet you! Didn't get enough hang time w/ ya Carlos, but next time....

koky-flip-koky-flip :laugh::rolleyes:

I had a blast, and can't wait til next time...

who-hoooooo! bouncey bouncey bouncey, yeah, that thing you had in the yard was THE BOMB. Nothing better than feeling like a kid again! :bounce:

Had a great time!

Flip & Tonie - you are incredible and generous hosts.

CrzyC - you did a great job getting the word out. What a turnout!

Bling, another great T-shirt! :laugh:

Great to see familiar faces and meet new ones. Funk, great to finally meet you, bro! Same for laliux and all the other people I got to meet this time around. XL - thanks for the CD, listened to it on the way home. :aright:

Music was top notch all the way through. Thanks to all the DJs who were there yesterday.

Thanks to all the grillmasters for their hard work! Food was excellent.

And whoever brought the hot Krispy Kremes, just awesome! :eek:

well, unfortunately i didn't get to stay long or come back after my frigin work event but it was nice meeting & seeing ya'll!

tonie - hope you got to eat lots of hotdogs! love u babe!

flip - looking very hawaiian my friend

koky - thanks for altering the trance sucks t-shirt

jimmy t - nice meeting you & seeeing how many career things we have in common

mr miami - hope ur set was off the chain

bling - always a pleasure

crazyc - looking super tan girlfriend

browneyedtrouble - glad to hear u are doing so well!

chaflas - i left b4 ur & edgar's game ended but i hope it didnt hurt too bad

happyface - things for the blood, blood but i'm upset i didn't get a cheederwurst

mursa - looking happy as always

grooveeric - sad i missed ur set too. i'm sure it rocked.

and all of u i missed, can't wait to see ya again soon.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i know i really upset too. i missed u & funk. dammit!

I showed up and they told me you had left not long ago and...that you looked slamming! ;)

Too bad we missed each other, looking forward to meet you soon! :)

Damn...that bar had everything imaginable...I think I saw a bottle of paint remover and one with holy water...talk about variety...something for everyone...goodie, goodie, good!

:D

Originally posted by funketeer

I showed up and they told me you had left not long ago and...that you looked slamming! ;)

Too bad we missed each other, looking forward to meet you soon! :)

Damn...that bar had everything imaginable...I think I saw a bottle of paint remover and one with holy water...talk about variety...something for everyone...goodie, goodie, good!

:D

"they" told you that??? well, i'd like to thank "them" for the compliment! i know the bar was outta hand. the shot glass holder was so cool.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

"they" told you that??? well, i'd like to thank "them" for the compliment! i know the bar was outta hand. the shot glass holder was so cool.

You know "them" and that's exactly what "they" said! :D

I had a couple jello-shots that sent me straight to the couch for a half-hour penalty...I lost transmission with mothership...while everyone was getting busy with the game box...I would open one eye to peek and everyone would go "Hey Funk, are you aright man?" and I would close my eye again...this happened 244 times in 27 minutes...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What the hell was in that jello-shot?

:eek:

well, after goin to see to 75 yr olds celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary i got to check out what fliptonia was all about. i heard rave reviews about it and alas!!! it was time for the CP BBQ.

got there at 1045 or so ....saw that there was barely any liqour left except for whisky which is fine by me but i was like holy shit....the bar got bum rushed.

i saw fliptonia and i was like whoa!!!! its like having clubspace at home 24-7!!!!!

i go inside and see the madden challenge going on ..and sum guy was getting his ass handed to him by EV it was halftime and it was 42-7......so the guy quits and i get a lil game goin with EV......im here thinking that hes gonna do the same but i handled him pretty well till jay feidler does the usual by throwing picks....eventhough i lost it was a competetive game. my defense never gave up ...i cant say the same for my offense.

seeing funk passed out on the couch was a classic moment....did anyone get pics of that?!

after the game i go and do a lil :bong: and get myself a drink and head on over to mini-space... and start to boogie :party: yes i said boogie now leave me alone.

i stayed till 2am ..i didnt stay long but i had a really great time.....Flip and toni..u guys are awesome. thank u for the good times!!!!

first post !!!

i had a blast at the BBQ, met some great people there ... and everything was very well organized

btw, heres a track listing of my small set:

001 NARCOTIC THRUST - Safe from harm (Lee-Cabrera 'safe' mix - vocal)

002 LEMON 8 - Lose control (inner sanctuary mix)

003 ENVY - Falling (high vocal pass)

004 DJ NUKEM - Crash (original mix)

005 OSCAR G - Space (Tony Thomas remix)

006 OXYGEN FEAT. ARIEL CYBANA - Inside me (Barry Gilbey mix)

if u guys liked the music, theres a downloadble set:

60min house set

thanks again all of you for good time, hope to see you soon !

The Land of Fliptonia will never be the same. Much Respect and Thanks to Flip and Toni for throwing this mad shin dig. The DJ’s were outstanding once again and the talent that in undiscovered could be top DJ’s in most cities. For everyone else that put all there hard work into the BBQ like CrazyC, Koky, Leo on the grill, Obby for the DJ’s, Nexus with the extra lighting, and all others that brought the equipment, you guys deserve a hand.. The bounce house was a great idea, but I am sure the owners of it were a little confused when they came to take it down and saw all adults. :tongue:

There was so many new people and the nametags came in handy. Th amount of alcohol and other things that was consumed would put most clubs to shame.

I had fun just relaxing and chillin to beats that make me move and taking pictures.

The link to the pictures will be posted once POD and I get them edited and uploaded.

My favorite DJ sets go to Jimmy T, Obby, and Mr. Miami. You 3 need to do a party together at a club. :D

PS: Did Edgar Know there was a BBQ going on outside?:confused:

sorry I missed out, guys...was planning on heading over early but got complicated with multiple birthday missions (mine and my grandmothers)....then it got late and I had to get ready for a gig...

heard that you guys were playing Madden at "Pro" level....what kind of crap is that?....I would have destroyed you amateurs.....

anyways my apologies to the hosts for not being able to make it (said I would and I didn't)

glad to hear you all had fun......how were the dj sets?