Clubplanet Nightlife Community

early grammy report

FlipsSOE

christina is horrendous looking. lil kim looks worse than joan rivers, and thats pretty bad. beyonce is hot, of course. hillary duff- are you sure she's not legal?? where is britney, damn too bad she's only respected by mtv execs and teeny bopers.

ps- i'd do justin's mom.

Originally posted by danwilson

Sting and Sean Paul doing that version of Roxxane was the best song of the night.

OMFG, you have to be kidding me!!!!

It was great, until Sean Paul started singing. Sting's part was great, and Sean Paul's beat was phat, the way they mixed in the Roxanne beat, but you couldn't fucking hear a word he was saying!! I work with a Jamaican guy and he agreed. Even he couldn't understang what he was saying. It just didn't go together, it's not Sean Paul's fault, it's whatever deaf moron produced it. At the end when Sting was singing and Sean Paul was yelling, it sounded like they had 2 songs on clashing at the same time.

Worst produced track on a Grammy's show that I can remember (I'm sure there's more)

But, I did LOVE Beyonce and Prince.