Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Houston's SUCKED

heard so much about this place and checked it out on Saturday.

Wait for 2 1/2 hours to have a prime rib that was barely better than TGIF steak, one slice of burnt bread is brought to the table to share. Mixed drinks very watered down. The best thing was the cheese bread appetizers.

This place was so overrated - don't go

Houston Sucks... I second that.

First timeI ever went there I ordered a salad that came with peanut dressing, so I asked the waitress to put ranch instead she said no problem. When I got the salad it was drenched in the peanut dressing that i REFUSED to eat. So I asked the waitress to get the correct salad (nicely I might add) She came back to my table 3 minutes later wtih the same salad only soggy with a slight peanut taste to it only DRENCHED in ranch dressing.

The idiots ran my original salad thru a spaghetti strainer to wash off the crap dressing and thought I'd never notice.

So I'd like to give a big Monday F-U to Houstons

Wow I'm surprised! I've been there tons of times and have never had a single complaint!

I love their cosmospolitans...parmensan cheddar toast appetizer is amazing...and my favorite is the hawaiian steak....

Yes there's a long wait, but I think it's worth it!