Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention HOUSE / TRANCE / TECHNO DJS !!!

seasunz

I will admit the crowd is younger (but then again at age 18 you can die for your country & be tried as an adult so you should be able to enjoy the adult lifestyle, everything except drinking of course cause it's the law)

about being ghetto... hold up wait a second & check out the pics (there's another post up here with the pics)

and yes, we are the future, sorry I haven't been in the scene for 10 years, but my generation is coming & you guys dissing us be careful (you should be educating us, if not we may not end up paying your social security)

and I am to assume you guys went from birth to age 30

i like what he's doing.

I do the same thing up here in WPB. Bring in a local every week to play along with me. It builds them up, and also builds up the crowd of the venue. We even bring in people from orlando and ft. lauderdale. Its cool to help every1 out, because that's how you make your contacts, and thats how you get a good reputation in this community.

Local DJ's are key. If there were none, then there would be no more scene - NONE. you ALWAYS gotta support the local scene.

just blabbin shit. :)

peace,

bobby bassett

just to touch up on the age issue.

im under 21, and i got so much shit going on with this scene that i fuckin need an assistant. I was 19 when i played at lalapalooze and ran the techno tent. So i dont wanna hear any1 talk about age. Hell, my partner is 19 and we're about to go release a dvd worldwide, and have a club tour to promote it.

The youth are the only ones that will keep the scene alive. once the current names get older they will be the ones heading up the business aspect of it. They will be the label owners, club owners, radio personalities, and basically the money behind the scene to drive it harder.

I should have just started a new topic for that one :)

ROCK ON KIDS! fuck the 21 and up rules. while all those people are out partying, you should be home producing songs and mixing records. Then outta nowhere you just completely blow up and people are like what the fuck where did this dude come from.

:)

peace,

Bobby Bassett