Chloé Maya & Bingo @ Jazid Review?

treepwood728

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Wow, all I can say is WOW.

What a wonderful evening thanks to Liz, Miriam, Jose, Tony....the list goes on. I wanted to thank you guys soooooo much. Yes, Im finally home, It was good to put that key in the ignition and drive. My roommate is the bomb for driving down yesterday on his bike in rush hour traffic to bring me my spare key.

Ramon, I really hope that Chloe comes down here to stay, she's got quite a few new fans! (Especially me.) You were sooooo right about me absolutely loving her style, and she's great to boot! Total sweetheart. It's been a LOOOOONG time since I had such a great time, with such great people. I hope to do it again soon, WMC?? ;)

Ramon, I really hope that Chloe comes down here to stay, she's got quite a few new fans! (Especially me.) You were sooooo right about me absolutely loving her style, and she's great to boot! Total sweetheart. It's been a LOOOOONG time since I had such a great time, with such great people. I hope to do it again soon, WMC??

FOR WMC ITS FUCKING ON!!!

more details very soon :)

and maybe a few surprises before WMC

stay tuned.

and once again thanks to everyone for their support for our night of cutting edge music and great people and a great monday morning excuse!!!

I <3 Jazid. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by treepwood728

gotta help the cause some how right. since i'm not a musician taking pics will be my contribution ;)

Hey Treep, it was nice meeting you. :) Did you get those pics hosted somewhere?

i must say, WOW!

very impressive stuff, Chloe and Domingo in particular, both very eclectic, electro, and house -techy....i couldnt have asked for more....Chloe seemed so focused and into her mixing.....

we need more of these parties ...for real. both my friends were happy i brought them out on Sunday for this shindig! hats off!!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by norahmiami

i must say, WOW!

very impressive stuff, Chloe and Domingo in particular, both very eclectic, electro, and house -techy....i couldnt have asked for more....Chloe seemed so focused and into her mixing.....

we need more of these parties ...for real. both my friends were happy i brought them out on Sunday for this shindig! hats off!!!!

great meeting you Norah :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by treepwood728

hey brwney, i haven't gotten them hosted yet zero said that he has, but i also want to post them all up on the this site.

Sweet deal, can't wait to see them!!

Good times. Chloe was rockin as well as Domingo and the other 2 djs (forgot names) who all were tag teamin, settin the night up for me to bounce around. Ramon, you have a tight party going on there. I will definately be there again.

Great to hang out with Miriam, Jackie (call me back ASAP), Dan (It's on for Clevelander, I'll call ya and let ya know), Jose, Tony, Ramon and great to meet some new faces as well.

Now I must :blown:

Originally posted by norahmiami

i must say, WOW!

I do it every sunday .. isnt that enough? :confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by chloeharris

this means a lot to me. it really does. <3!

Not only focused, but an absolute joy to be around. Chloe, your personality is infectous! It was awesome to see you bouncing around and having a great time with everyone....

You know, I dont think I told Ramon but Chloe reminds me or James Zabiela when shes mixing........her hands, calm face, and probaly the hair in the face. :D

:rolleyes: i don't know where the embarrassed smily is.. but.. thank you so much.. :) i just really love meeting people, talking with them, and sharing music..

it means a lot to me when people feel good, and have a good time.. as that's what its all about.

:D

see you guys and lovely girls at wmc. wooooo it's gonna be a doozy. ;)