Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Review Saleen

trancetastic17

I got to give credit where it’s due. “Some†of the things he writes does has “some†truth to it.

You got to look at Saleen as a person with Multiple-personalities syndrome. In person he is quite and really no bark to him, you’ll would thing he’s a cool cat. But when it comes to CP his syndrome kicks in and it’s all downhill from there! I don’t have anything personal against him my ART is all in good humor for CP since he’s such a sport!. When you catch him on his GOOD personality he seems to be a cool GUIDO.

My Reviews:

His attacks on local DJ’s – NOPE, sucks, he don’t know what he’s talking about, music is diverse; meaning to each their own. Not all of the America’s has to like his style.

His dumb remarks on other ethics, or people from diverse backgrounds – KKK and Hitler is Out.

His ***********.com site – Still waiting for a price break on ambiem fucker!

His CP post – hilarious!!

His Attacks on Club Space – All Promo!! He’s making them extra money by his bs post about space.

His Attacks on Bling – He’s a Guido, picks on the weakest links.

Over all rating on personality – I give him a 5 out of 1-10

Over all personality breakdown :

Saleen #1 – 1 point

Saleen #2 – 1 point

Saleen #3 – 4 points – the funny one!! Lol

Saleen #4 – 0 points

Saleen #5 – 0 points

Saleen #6 – 0 points

Saleen #7 – 0 points

Saleen #8 – 0 points

Saleen #9 – 0 points

Saleen #10 – 0 points the Guido!! Pain in the ass one!

Saleen #11 – 0 points

Saleen #12 – 0 points

Saleen #13 – 0 points

Saleen #14 – 0 points

Saleen #15 – 0 points

Saleen #16 – 0 points

And so on…

==============================================================================

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system. ==============================================================================

:D

I thought Saleen was misunderstood. I always read his posts and thought he knew what he was talking about. Unfortunately, what he says, only about 20% or less of it's true.

People always told me he was every bad word in the english language, but I thought otherwise. I thought I'd give him a chance; he was misunderstood. Well, I was wrong! He had to say some stupid shit about me, and it was over! So, he is _________ _______ _________ ___________ ________

You fill in the blanks. :)