Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So it's settled....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mdamon7278

And out of those 1,000,000,000 bar fights, how many times did u get your ass kicked, or instead cry like a little baby, cmon saleen u can be honest with us!!!!

DAMON

i've never been dropped, i've been banged up, but i've never been dropped besides from one of my brothers...

btw, someone told me you thought you were thinking i was gonna fight you at the bbq, i have zero idea why you thought that, my cj post was just to bust your balls...

No i know Saleen u were fuckin with me on the other post and the shit that someone said u were gonna fight me at the BBQ, i knew they were fucking around, I know you are better then to start shit like that, well unless you are bling, Bling you mother fucker, wheres my t-shirt, I see u on fri night!!!

Damon 2.0

wait a minute...so you people are telling me that someone on here (Bling I'm assuming) made a t-shirt with Saleen's girlfriend's picture on it and wore it to a CP bbq :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If this is true, I can only imagine everyone's reaction when they saw it. Bling, have you made any money off of these bad boys?

Originally posted by nomembername

wait a minute...so you people are telling me that someone on here (Bling I'm assuming) made a t-shirt with Saleen's girlfriend's picture on it and wore it to a CP bbq :eek: :eek:

If this is true, I can only imagine everyone's reaction when they saw it. Bling, have you made any money off of these bad boys?

The T-Shirt had Saleen's face on it, no girlfriend...unless I was really wasted and Saleen's girlfriend is the spitting image of him.

Originally posted by nomembername

that would be wrong, putting someones girlfriend on such shirt...

it was a picture of saleen! that someone did!

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm twice your size

You already in person was nervous when i grabbed you..

fuck saleen... your twice anyones size... and of course he was nervous he thought you mistook him for a doughnut.

btw... the shirt was as funny as saleen is delusional, and the scary part is that he honestly doesnt think he is being hypocritical.

:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

so if i put a pic of your girlfriend like that on my shirt and wore it around what would you think or do? your gf whom i've only met once, was really nice, and seems like a sweet girls, so what would you do? we may not like each other, but you seem to be a smart guy who realizes whats accepatbale and whats not...

YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD BE POSTING ABOUT WHAT'S ACCEPTABLE AND WHAT'S NOT !