Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I am watching Party Monster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

believe me tons of fun, I wanna have nothing to do in your world. Its probably filled with Richard Simmons videos and food network reruns...........

Are you some poor greek idiot that lives in Queens? With the rest of your kind :rolleyes: that's like the ugliest nationality yet!

Greek = Bootleg/bad knock off Italian lolololololol Post your picture big mouth....

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Are you some poor greek idiot that lives in Queens? With the rest of your kind :rolleyes: that's like the ugliest nationality yet!

Greek = Bootleg/bad knock off Italian lolololololol Post your picture big mouth....

well fuck me!!!!! I thought I was just a dirty spic

now go back to eatin your ho-hos and pork grinds you genetic malfunction

...actually...at that point...he is simply not OUT....masking himself as a hetero....it is OBVIOUSLY translated into the picture.......alig's charm simply made him comfortable to be himself.......as it did for a lot of people...........it's not uncommon for homosexuals to try to 'make' themselves hetero by convincing themselves and others....sad....but just the way it is......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw....its amazing how big of a putz this freak is considering my picture is plastered all over this website

hahahhahhah i wa sjust gonna say that..........and ninadd had her picture up too a few times

btw...since when does turning everything into drama makes people UGLY?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ninadd

Once again you are confusing popularity on this board with being something to laugh at. We do not like you but you are so easy to make fun of.

and you look like a sixty year old crackhead with a bad boobjob

i have no respect for anyone who jumps on the hatin bandwagon, still replying to Housediva is middle school

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

When the fcuk did I say we were best friends? lol I tried being friends with you but you had to jump on the housediva bashing "bandwagon" :rolleyes: I never unattentionally fcuked with you without cause.

WTF is a "unattentionally" you uneducated man-beast.

I was nice to you b/c I was asked to by my employer..but then decided I cant be fake.

Yeah i ripped on your fat ass because you came on here picking on my friends that take juice or have implants.....so take your stub shove it up your ass and rotate. then you can go be popular at your fucking freakshow circus you call a group of friends.

Originally posted by kostaP

WTF is a "unattentionally" you uneducated man-beast.

I was nice to you b/c I was asked to by my employer..but then decided I cant be fake.

Yeah i ripped on your fat ass because you came on here picking on my friends that take juice or have implants.....so take your stub shove it up your ass and rotate. then you can go be popular at your fucking freakshow circus you call a group of friends.

fcuk you kosta....i never attacked anyone in particular about juice or their implants! i voiced my opinion on implants and steroids!!!!! WHICH I AM ALLOWED TO DO! there is a big difference you fcuking toolbag! you are a pathetic loser but i'm sure you are aware of this already. all ugly motherfuckers like you kiss "VANITY" ASS! WANNA KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE ALL THE PLASTIC SURGERY IN THE WORLD WILL NEVER GET YOU THERE! NOW YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF MY FRIENDS??? AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO BRIBE PEOPLE WITH COMPS AND SHIT TO EARN THEIR FRIENDSHIP! :rolleyes:

Dam im still trying to catch this flix. someone let me know how i can get my hands on it. I used to be the resident dj there at time they speaking about in this flim. Disco 2000 was the shit and yes Keoki was flameing. i used to run away from him and richie all the time. lol

Originally posted by djryanm

Dam im still trying to catch this flix. someone let me know how i can get my hands on it. I used to be the resident dj there at time they speaking about in this flim. Disco 2000 was the shit and yes Keoki was flameing. i used to run away from him and richie all the time. lol

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00014K5TQ/qid=1077197775//ref=pd_ka_2/104-7029020-9939123?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846