Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About CP

Guest saleen351

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pod

If you want to split hairs, Tony:laugh: , CP doesn't host parties in Miami. A CP board member hosts them usually, but I haven't seen an official CP party in ages in this town. Though I'm sure the BBQs would receive Dave's blessing. :cool:

umm CP is hosting a party during WMC, and so is CJ. CP does not have a local rep, although Dave has attempted to get one. when that does happen, there will be a more consistent local CP presence. the tongue and cheek; while entertaining really means nothing. ;) as digitalphoenix stated "we have choices and we'll stick with them because we really believe in them."..

;)

Originally posted by sobeton

umm CP is hosting a party during WMC,

No shit? Where's the ads? :laugh:

For now, I see this board as merely an entertainment medium, I glean no real information off of it anymore, unless you count the sordid details of people's drug habits, fighting styles, and sex lives :laugh:

Originally posted by obby

I myself try to add info to this board but I guess you over look those threads.

I'm all about the info Sobeton, you guys are doing a kick ass job!

I got your message about the recording industry meeting we need to atend on monday with the president of Columbia, I have my presentation almost ready...before I forget, Quincy Jones left a message, he wants to know if you're still on for dinner on tuesday.

let me know, peace

Funketeer

Originally posted by pod

No shit? Where's the ads? :laugh:

For now, I see this board as merely an entertainment medium, I glean no real information off of it anymore, unless you count the sordid details of people's drug habits, fighting styles, and sex lives :laugh:

ah !more tongue and cheek.check the CP WMC Board! :laugh: you post more on CP then you do on CJ. :laugh: a night life portal is an entertainment medium.;)

the sordid details of people's drug habits, fighting styles, and sex lives might be of interest to some. :eek::idea: your hating is getting boring..;)

Originally posted by funketeer

I'm all about the info Sobeton, you guys are doing a kick ass job!

I got your message about the recording industry meeting we need to atend on monday with the president of Columbia, I have my presentation almost ready...before I forget, Quincy Jones left a message, he wants to know if you're still on for dinner on tuesday.

let me know, peace

Funketeer

good work Funk. please be on time monday. oh tell Quincy, I have to cancel. Tommy Mottola and I are doing dinner tuesday. see if Quincy can do an early lunch .

Thanks..

Sobeton

If I stopped my hating, people would think I was sick. :laugh:

Besides, I don't hate the board. And yeah, I do post a lot over here, but that's just years of habit.

You were around back in the day, I'm surprised you're not decrying the loss of that sort of thing...plenty of people you and I know very well just plain don't post over here anymore...

Originally posted by pod

If I stopped my hating, people would think I was sick. :laugh:

Besides, I don't hate the board. And yeah, I do post a lot over here, but that's just years of habit.

You were around back in the day, I'm surprised you're not decrying the loss of that sort of thing...plenty of people you and I know very well just plain don't post over here anymore...

break the habit.:laugh: peeps come and go tis life Dan!;) the current CP folks, are closer as group. then has ever been the case on CP miami. this in itself speaks volumes.;)

Originally posted by sobeton

good work Funk. please be on time monday. oh tell Quincy, I have to cancel. Tommy Mottola and I are doing dinner tuesday. see if Quincy can do an early lunch .

Thanks..

Sobeton

Don't worry I'll be there sharp, Quincy was not available but his assistant says even though he doesn't take rainchecks, he'll do an exception for Sobeton. Lunch has been rescheduled for a light snack at 11:45am

let me know if you have any suggestion or comments, I'll be available all day on my Blueberry.

Funketeer

Club Planet Moderator's Executive Coordinator