Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the bi ladies...

damelo

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i think some chicks are pretend bi..just for the attetion they get...they will make out and touch chicks.....but then again theres the real bi chicks that would lick pussy just as much as they suck dick....those r the true ones to me!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...

Seems like it's the thing to do now a days. This girl I was talking to a few months ago talked a lot of shit but when it came down to it she just couldn't cut it. When I tried to kiss her or get down with her she got shy and stupid so I couldn't deal with that.

I hate the girls that run around and say, yea im bi im bi and just kiss girls...WOOPITY FUCKIN DOOOOOOOOOO

The girl im with now is amazing, I thought she was another flapper when we first hung out but she's just great!

I think all girls may have that Bi thing in them but they have to have the balls or even the attraction to cross that line of just kissing and feeling up.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

I won't even take anal with my boyfriend

Why would I do it with a girl?? :laugh:

You deff seem like the type of girl that has a price for ANYTHING

I bet if i slipped an andrew jackson, or a couple lincolns your way i would be riding the hershey highway