Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need an idea for...

c-luv

Originally posted by c-luv

my new tattoo...i want a symbol for the word "fate". I dont really want a chinese symbol...

can anyone see if they can find something else? i cant seem to find anything...,or any ideas on what to do??

Thanks!:)

why don't you get "thug life" accross your stomach like tupac??:confused: don't mind me

:bong:

no not a word....like people get the chinese symbol for Love...i want something to do with Fate but DONT want thw word or chinese symbol...like is there something that represents fate??

cant you just get the standard girle rose or butterfly or something??? why complicate things?:bong:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

cant you just get the standard girle rose or butterfly or something??? why complicate things?:bong:

i dunno...are u stoned? i am so I am really thinking into this...but i do really want to think of something.

...go to a shop and flip through books...even commission them to do some artwork once you have some ideas - you usually have to leave a deposit that will go towards the tat...look at some books of artwork, tats, esp - perhaps take one afternoon at borders...but most of all, search within...aside from some dumbass work i got, my major tats are very significant to me and only came after some searching and meditation...call it hippie-ish if ya like, but people that get tats with no thought and reflection are just doing something trendy and shallow...

Originally posted by phatman

...go to a shop and flip through books...even commission them to do some artwork once you have some ideas - you usually have to leave a deposit that will go towards the tat...look at some books of artwork, tats, esp - perhaps take one afternoon at borders...but most of all, search within...aside from some dumbass work i got, my major tats are very significant to me and only came after some searching and meditation...call it hippie-ish if ya like, but people that get tats with no thought and reflection are just doing something trendy and shallow...

yeh i gotta go look through the books i guess cuz i am haing no luck finding it anywhere else.

my new tattoo...i want a symbol for the word "fate". I dont really want a chinese symbol...

can anyone see if they can find something else? i cant seem to find anything...,or any ideas on what to do??

Thanks!:)

i was tryin to find a picture of it for you, but i think "fate" would look real nice in arabic caligraphy.

Originally posted by phatman

agreed.