Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Paris Sex Tape?

tommyarmani

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about it on Howard Stern this morning.....this guy, who would barely answer any questions.....says he "unequivocally and categorically owns the right" to the longer, more graphic tape......but he will not give any details....there must be some way around the laws...he was very shady.

I think the site was trustfundgirls.com or something.....but he doesn't even mention her name on the website....when asked why...he gave another 'no comment'

Originally posted by tastey

haha fuck you too

with my crappy connection it would take over an hour to send. download it yourself.

EARN THE PRON! :tongue:

well hurry up and start it... then in an hour I can watch it...

hurry your waisting valuable cant wait to see Paris banging minutes

Originally posted by DaGreek

well hurry up and start it... then in an hour I can watch it...

hurry your waisting valuable cant wait to see Paris banging minutes

dude trust me, you´re gonna feel better when you download it by yourself. i´m just looking out for you :)

dude trust me, you´re gonna feel better when you download it by yourself. i´m just looking out for you :)

yea your right, I feel so much better... but thanks for looking out... ;)

thanks just got it... gotta love Paris...

Originally posted by Mystify22

This is a completely different one....the one he's selling for $50 is NOT the one that's already out there

yes i know this, but now i have the full version... actually just got a clean version, i thought i showed u that... my bad woman

Originally posted by DaGreek

yes i know this, but now i have the full version... actually just got a clean version, i thought i showed u that... my bad woman

When I get home you and me are gonna have a little AIM file transfer my friend.................:D

Originally posted by Mystify22

I heard about it on Howard Stern this morning.....this guy, who would barely answer any questions.....says he "unequivocally and categorically owns the right" to the longer, more graphic tape......but he will not give any details....there must be some way around the laws...he was very shady.

I think the site was trustfundgirls.com or something.....but he doesn't even mention her name on the website....when asked why...he gave another 'no comment'

i was listening to that, he said it might be as good as the pam video. He also said that paris looks really good, and has a great bod.(but she was only 19, so....)

and btw aleesh.......:puke::laugh: (bout joes)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

o/k. then so which one of u is gonna be a hero and get it on here so we can all see it????????

You can go download it yourself from the website. Problem is if your not going to pay for it, you need to find a way to crack the DRM copyright in order to watch it.

if you have MIRC, simply go to www.packetnews.com. type in "hilton". search for a bot that has free slots and has a 66mb version. download. unpack. watch :)

my friend´s friend told me he did it like this :tongue:

i just went though all this crap to get that file and it was a waste of time. it is a file i cant do anything with. i had to get winzip & winrar... i dont usually install anything on my desktop b/c i dont like junk. so anyway, i opened it and it wasnt even a movie file. now i am downloading the 335 mb avi, it may take until tomorrow to download but at least i know this is a video.

Originally posted by somebitch

i just went though all this crap to get that file and it was a waste of time. it is a file i cant do anything with. i had to get winzip & winrar... i dont usually install anything on my desktop b/c i dont like junk. so anyway, i opened it and it wasnt even a movie file. now i am downloading the 335 mb avi, it may take until tomorrow to download but at least i know this is a video.

Where are you getting this from. The file is about 140 MB???