Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When can U change the description over your Avatar?????

howardstone

ok Druwishprincess, here's the deal and this might sound a little harsh but it's time someone layed it out in the open:

1.) NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND WHO WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GIVE IT TO YOU AS GOOD AS I COULD OR HIS WACK ASS DJ'ING SKILLS!

2.) YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE A GOOD DJ EITHER!

3.)NOW THAT YOU HAVE GRADUATED TO "OLD SCHOOL", SHOW US YOUR FUCKING TITS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by howardstone

:laugh:

Vespa, do you think you will still be getting abused by everybody when this thread hits 20,000 posts, you dirty skanky whore, now show us your tits!, thanks.:laugh:

I think you might have crossed the line there :laugh: :laugh: ask Xlr8ted, she doesn't like being called names.

She might even stop calling you Howie after that one :eek:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

my bf says hes not any good......well he didnt say those exact words but I mentioned him, and he just went "ugh!" and we all know what that means.......

Look if your bf makes up your mind and you can't think for your self that's not my problem...sorry if i was rude...anyway i think he's the most amazing dj in the world regardless of the fact that he is voted #1 DJ in THE WORLD. That's not why i like him, but you can hear his music on his website, or go to bestbuy.com and they let you hear all his music, oooorrrrrr you can go to the womb they usually have music form him on their. If yous till think he's ugh then maybe great trance isn't for you, maybe your more mainstream or maybe you just like house....w/e. I hope that you can listen and hopefully become a follower......

TIESTO IS THE MAN!!!!

FUCK TO TRANCE!!!

Oh well I dont have an opinion of him cause Ive never heard his stuff before...I was just repeating what my bf had said to me. Usually were pretty insync with our tastes in music, so if he doesnt like it I most likely wont. But then again it hs happened as to where I thought something was horrid and he thought it was awesome, and vice versa. He just doesnt like Trance, as his shirt clearly states in my sig. :D

Originally posted by nomembername

Hey Vespa, why don't you tell us more about your "bf"? Or better yet, how bout asking him to sign on to CP as well...I'm sure that will be a real blast :)

Well its not like I go into full detail about him or anything, The most I ever say is my BF....I mean seriously, he occupys my spare time so thats who I have to refer to when I talk abotu doing shit etc........

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Well its not like I go into full detail about him or anything, The most I ever say is my BF....I mean seriously, he occupys my spare time so thats who I have to refer to when I talk abotu doing shit etc........

Where does he spin and what music does he like to spin? Hey even though i love trance i still like house and breaks shit i'm eclectic........LOL

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Where does he spin and what music does he like to spin? Hey even though i love trance i still like house and breaks shit i'm eclectic........LOL

He doesnt spin in WA. But hes played all over, like in NY, Chicago, and mostly in CO & San Fran.... He plays at underground parties and raves. He spins all types of music, like he'll do deep house, techno, dnb.....whatever.....