Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is north face hot?

xpyrate

Brands like north face I don't diss because they are more about practicality. The idea of it being chic enough is only secondary because they know it's not runway material. Quite frankly I think they could care less. In other words, it was made with the adventurer in mind. People getting mugged for north face clothing? Where at? Ski slopes? :tongue:

Originally posted by xpyrate

i heard people were getting mugged for their north face shit ... **shrugz**

I see mostly ghetto people wearing them so of course they're going to get mugged for them, people were getting shot ovr nikes & 8 ball jackets back in the day in the PJ's, it's a ghetto thing you wouldn't understand it

Originally posted by g420

I see mostly ghetto people wearing them so of course they're going to get mugged for them, people were getting shot ovr nikes & 8 ball jackets back in the day in the PJ's, it's a ghetto thing you wouldn't understand it

you've got to be fuckin me...:blown:

Originally posted by g420

yes..theres mad thugged out kids..with gats..and du-rags that ski the slopes of aspen ever year...wearing their northface jackets ...and then after they go back to their 2 million dollar cabins..and sip cristal in front of the fireplace as big booty bitches dance around them....

idiot

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yes..theres mad thugged out kids..with gats..and du-rags that ski the slopes of aspen ever year...wearing their northface jackets ...and then after they go back to their 2 million dollar cabins..and sip cristal in front of the fireplace as big booty bitches dance around them....

idiot

...a northface jacket has never looked so good right next to a set of 27" spinnies. Take it up a notch by accenting your northface jacket with a mac 11 in either one of the front pockets

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

idiot

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: