Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Weekly F.u. Thread....

mrmatas2277

Damn Matas I hear ya, I tried a few weeks back to compete for an XBOX there, and GOOD LORD, I winning most of the time but when it came down to the last two minutes, I would put a bid and not even a second of enjoying my lead, boom I was already outbidded and got the message to bid again...GOOD LUCK TO You..hopefully the guy has a family emergency or something or has diarhea and has to leave the seat :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the motherfucker on Ebay that keeps trying to outbid me on the mixer i want....FUCK YOU BITCH!!!....u should just drop it ur not going to win...AND I SAW IT FIRST!!!!...i hope u run out of funds or ur finger gets a cramp from clicking on the mouse....:mad:

what mixer is it?

you guys gotta learn how to be snipe bidders. all the stuff i've won on ebay i keep on watch list until there is like 3 mins left.

then i just keep on refreshing the page and i have one just ready to bid, with about 20 seconds left i put my maximum bid, like that they don't have much time to outbid me. It's worked most of the time, but everyonce in a while someone will do the same and outbid you.

Originally posted by treepwood728

you guys gotta learn how to be snipe bidders. all the stuff i've won on ebay i keep on watch list until there is like 3 mins left.

then i just keep on refreshing the page and i have one just ready to bid, with about 20 seconds left i put my maximum bid, like that they don't have much time to outbid me. It's worked most of the time, but everyonce in a while someone will do the same and outbid you.

i have done that in past..but since i am at work..its hard for me to work and have one eye on the auction...u know how many times i have lost bids b/c my page wouldnt load...:mad:

Originally posted by treepwood728

I put the items on watch list and then if i am really interested in the thing I bid 30 seconds before it ends or simply just put a maximum bid and forget about it..if I won it fine, if not I don't give a fuck and wait till next time.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the motherfucker on Ebay that keeps trying to outbid me on the mixer i want....FUCK YOU BITCH!!!....u should just drop it ur not going to win...AND I SAW IT FIRST!!!!...i hope u run out of funds or ur finger gets a cramp from clicking on the mouse....:mad:

How to Ebay 101....

Wait until there is about 30 min left in the auction to bid :idea:

I've got it down.....just look at my equipment ;)