Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever?

xlr8ted

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have.....

I was up-north in Michigan and I was going to the movies to see Jurassic Park... so I woof down the steak my grandpa grilled for me and hit the road.... get to the movie theatre and my tummy starts to rumble... sooo i think nothing of it... well then it keeps churning, so i go to bathroom, stick my finger down my throat and puke it up....

Every 15 minutes through-out the show, i had to run up and puke... so finallyyyyyyyyyyy the movie is over.. i'm as white as a ghost and just weak.. my friend and his dad had to carry me out of the theatre....

I get home and go right to bed.... about 2am I wake up and I run to the bathroom... start shitting my brains out... at the same time, my tummy rumbles and i'm ready to heave.... Thank God i remember that my granny keeps a bucket under the sink to wash the shower with... I grab it and puke while I'm shitting out my colon..... It was horrid!

I laugh at it now... my granny was like, what in the hell is going on?? I'm sitting on the can with a bucket in my lap...:laugh:

I was lookin' hot that night I'm sure:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So there you have it folks.... :eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

c'mon if you were drunk and this was happening you wouldnt watch and tape??? :laugh:

...hmmmm....i think y'all are fecal freaks...lol...idk man...i guess it depends on how drunk i was...seeing someone spew from both ends doesnt have that humorous appeal to it but ya never know...

dude its funny... when i lived in my old apt... my neighbor drank lemon juice in my kitchen then went outside and shat on someones car~! lmao... thats on tape too... (another one, is this crazy dude ritchie martin in our neighborhood lives in shack and its all abandoned lookin so my boy mike took a shit on his stoop~! and then rang the doorbell while he was shitting... even though this was like 8-9yrs ago i still laugh my ass off when i remember it... ) fecal/cocky/potty humor is like the lowest common denominator when it comes to humor... but that shit is just funny... (no pun intended)

Originally posted by lolahotass

Actually, I have.....

I was up-north in Michigan and I was going to the movies to see Jurassic Park... so I woof down the steak my grandpa grilled for me and hit the road.... get to the movie theatre and my tummy starts to rumble... sooo i think nothing of it... well then it keeps churning, so i go to bathroom, stick my finger down my throat and puke it up....

Every 15 minutes through-out the show, i had to run up and puke... so finallyyyyyyyyyyy the movie is over.. i'm as white as a ghost and just weak.. my friend and his dad had to carry me out of the theatre....

I get home and go right to bed.... about 2am I wake up and I run to the bathroom... start shitting my brains out... at the same time, my tummy rumbles and i'm ready to heave.... Thank God i remember that my granny keeps a bucket under the sink to wash the shower with... I grab it and puke while I'm shitting out my colon..... It was horrid!

I laugh at it now... my granny was like, what in the hell is going on?? I'm sitting on the can with a bucket in my lap...:laugh:

I was lookin' hot that night I'm sure:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So there you have it folks.... :eek:

:clap:good show, good show. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

dude its funny... when i lived in my old apt... my neighbor drank lemon juice in my kitchen then went outside and shat on someones car~! lmao... thats on tape too...

(another one, is this crazy dude ritchie martin in our neighborhood lives in shack and its all abandoned lookin so my boy mike took a shit on his stoop~! and then rang the doorbell while he was shitting(no pun intended)

Now I'm a little afraid to ask this question, but WHYYY WOULD THEY DO THAT????

so you video tape things like this in your spare time? I think all that work is gettin to you :tongue: