Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever?

xlr8ted

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bbbooom

I HAVE EWWW IT WASNT FUN... SO I WAS HAMMERED HAD TO CRAP UPON PUSHING THE EXCRIMENT OUT OF MY BODY I YAKED AND IT DIDNT STOP good thing my sink is right infront of my toilet.... yakin in the sink and crappin on the throne ew

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you brush your teeth while wiping your ass at the same time too:confused:

:laugh: j/k

Originally posted by dgmodel

:peeright: dont ever brush your teeth while peeing to save time... once you start brushing vigourosly the pee-pee starts flying all over the place... (then youre really strapped for time because you had to clean up a pint of piss from the floor...) :peeleft:

Maybe for you.... since I'm sitting on the can, I do both at the same time....

all though, I like to brush my teeth in the shower sometimes....

:D

:peeright: dont ever brush your teeth while peeing to save time... once you start brushing vigourosly the pee-pee starts flying all over the place... (then youre really strapped for time because you had to clean up a pint of piss from the floor...) :peeleft:

another one of those "let's see if this works" moments???????? :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

all though, I like to brush my teeth in the shower sometimes....

:D

i do everything in the shower now except #2... in the morning i wake up take off my pjays and get right in... shower, shave, pee, shampoo, condition, rinse... and im out like a trout... no point in wasting time...

Originally posted by solbeam

another one of those "let's see if this works" moments???????? :laugh:

lol... my life is a series of these moments...

i do everything in the shower now except #2... in the morning i wake up take off my pjays and get right in... shower, shave, pee, shampoo, condition, rinse... and im out like a trout... no point in wasting time...

lol... my life is a series of these moments...

You pee in the shower? Doesn't it make it smell like warm urine?

...if you've got good aim, most of it goes right down the drain...and i have successfully peed and brushed my teeth simultaneously when I'm in a serious rush to get ready....it aint easy but it can be done...

what does warm urine smell like??? and nopes.. no smell or anything... prolly cause the herbal essence is working on full blast... but goes right down the drain... and after i shower i was rinse the shower so there are no remnants... lol...

what does warm urine smell like??? and nopes.. no smell or anything... prolly cause the herbal essence is working on full blast... but goes right down the drain... and after i shower i was rinse the shower so there are no remnants... lol...

...herbal essense?...is that the one where the girl has an orgasm while shampooing?...and does it have a similar effect on you?...i prefer pantene and i will admit on occasion it gets me slightly aroused...

Originally posted by phatman

...herbal essense?...is that the one where the girl has an orgasm while shampooing?...and does it have a similar effect on you?...i prefer pantene and i will admit on occasion it gets me slightly aroused...

lol nothing happens except for it cleaning my hair and conditioning it... sucks false advertising strikes again~!

Originally posted by DaGreek

Herbal Essence is the shit

it is the bomb~!