Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Closing Party

dkny8

Originally posted by ras67

i am so jealous... i guess TECHNICALLY i could hop in my car and be in NY by about 1pm to catch the end of the party.... :(

Woke up late and am heading in now (10 a.m.).....Don't cheat yourself.....Get in you car and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kahn

So I'm heading to the party in a few hours. Anyone know how much the door is?

I went to the party last night - it was $30 at the door. Good crowd, packed but not too crowded. When I was there Danny announced he'd be going till 6pm tonight.

Originally posted by sara2214

I went to the party last night - it was $30 at the door. Good crowd, packed but not too crowded. When I was there Danny announced he'd be going till 6pm tonight.

Oh...thanks for letting us know...otherwise, I woulda showed up to a deserted club.

Originally posted by kutekimee

Oh...thanks for letting us know...otherwise, I woulda showed up to a deserted club.

Well, that's what he said. It's DT - he could go longer. But, he started at 6pm so I doubt he'd go more than 24 hours. You're best bet would be to text message someone in there to see if the party is still going on.

Originally posted by italianp7

yeah i know.. i wanna go down there again after work but i get out at 6 and work in LI i doubt i would make it... i dunno man

:mad:

Exactly...one of buddies just left Arc at 2pm to go shower and change and now, he's heading back out there...LOL...he says it might be open still till about 6-8pm...if I hear any more details, I'll post it b/c I was gonna head over after work too, but I wouldn't be ablt to get there till about 6-7pm! hmm.... time to make more calls...

Sure thing...the guy that's heading over right now said the party was still rockin when he left at 2pm. Just tried calling Silverbull, but got his voice message... I'm awaiting another to call me back too.

k Girly let me know if anything send me a PM or call my cell

well, my insider says the party's still crazy and it's 4:20pm...no one knows when it's closing...arghhh....

Crazy! I wanted to leave work early and go back today - but they weren't stamping hands, so you'd have to pay the $30 again. No thanks! :mad:

Guest mcanimale

i was gonna go before school this morning but my body wasnt letting me get up...Danny was fucking ridiculous sat. morning, and he said that hes prolly gonna go till 8pm tonight...i think i might head over there soon for the last couple hours

Ok i was there from 10 last night till about 9 or so this morning. Great selection of tracks, although i am not really down with the 70's stuff.

Had a great time even though i was there by myself for most of the night.

ARC is definitly goin to be missed by me and i am sure by alot of others. Lets just hope that they get another place soon and get us all goin again.

-billy

i need a hi hi hi hide away to make me run away...

havent slept or eaten in two days and i cried on the way out at 7 am this morning. i'll miss you vinyl. :cry:

nice meeting you gabe, pcr, SERGIO MY MAIN MAN wasssssuuupppp....

anyone know if it's still open? i didnt pay to get in but i sure as hell dont want to pay at all. :tongue:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

anyone know if it's still open? i didnt pay to get in but i sure as hell dont want to pay at all. :tongue:

I left around 8AM but ended up convincing myself to go back less than 2 hours later. Closed a little while ago. There were still a couple of hundred people there at the end. DT spun for 24 hours 15 minutes. The whole night was recorded. 14 CDs total. He ended with KOT - Finally (Danny Tenaglia's Time Marches On Remix). Burridge, JP, Ojeda, Howells, LES were all in the house. Best night out clubbing I've ever had, easily.

Originally posted by £ddie

I left around 8AM but ended up convincing myself to go back less than 2 hours later. Closed a little while ago. There were still a couple of hundred people there at the end. DT spun for 24 hours 15 minutes. He ended with KOT - Finally (Danny Tenaglia's Time Marches On Remix). Burridge, JP, Ojeda, Howells, LES were all in the house. Best night out clubbing I've ever had, easily.

my friend, you are a trooper indeed! Nice seeing you ;)

I wish I had stayed for that last song. Finally has always been a favorite of mine. :(

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i need a hi hi hi hide away to make me run away...

havent slept or eaten in two days and i cried on the way out at 7 am this morning. i'll miss you vinyl. :cry:

nice meeting you gabe, pcr, SERGIO MY MAIN MAN wasssssuuupppp....

:D :D :D hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

awww man it was awesome