Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Closing Party

dkny8

Originally posted by silverbull

well i officially have off tomorrow from work. Which means iwill open and close fri and sundays party. Cant wait. I dont know why everybody isnt doin the same (opening and closing) its the last time to party at this location why no suck up every last chance given to you. Musically WOW thats all i can say seems like every track ive mention will be played. Im gonna be a happy mofo.

All I gotta say is that you beddah boogie with me some time tonight kiddo :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

how much do u think they will be charging around 6 or 7am (tonight)? I don't think I can make it till then...

Same as it always is

$20 with cyber invite

$25 with Flyer or guest list

$30 without anything

Danny doesnt jack up the prices ;)

Originally posted by housedog

Same as it always is

$20 with cyber invite

$25 with Flyer or guest list

$30 without anything

Danny doesnt jack up the prices ;)

cool... I have seen it go up to $60 before, but that was for DT/DH... I'm leaving for arc right now :)

Hey guys and gals.

I think i am goin to be there for this on Sunday. Was already there on Friday and saw a bunch of faces. Cool to meet you and your boys silverbull.

I think me and PCR might be heading in together for a while. I wanna stay for as long as i can. Dont have work tomorrow!

I will see you all tonight as i will prob get there around 9 or 10.

Just look for me.

just got home from the weekend festivities...Friday nite at ARC was insane...the music, the lights, the people...they were all crazy...met some really cool people too...and the vibe was beautiful...why can't every nite out be as nice as it was on Friday??? where can we go now? waahhhh.... :blank:

And last night at Centro Fly for Fat Boy Slim was also beautiful...the music was nuts, the lights were insane, the green lasers showered the place, the people were really cool, and there was lots of love in the place...met some awesome people there as well and stayed till we got kicked out :D

As for tonight, I don't know if I should dare take myself out for a third nite out...eep! We'll see... :laugh:

nice to finally meet you silerbull...i have school monday afternoon so i will swing over there monday morning...have fun!

-crowina

Originally posted by silverbull

honestly i think the sun party will be much better than fridays party. And fridays party was amazing.

thats right i did meet ya lol crowina and rs22b im having a hard time remembering who i met last night. eh on fri night. Im still mangled out my brains. Me and my friends jsut danced to much. We all are goin tonite but dont know if we can get down lol. I have on a brooklyn shirt if anyone wants to say hi. Im goin straigth from work and its almost time. Gotta drink 1 redbull and 1 rush b4 going in hehe.

Well, I thought I'd take a nap tonight and then head out, but I overslept...didn't even hear the alarm or phonecalls...heh heh...the plan now is to get to work early tomorrow, leave early, and head straight over to Arc...Monday at 6pm!! I hope DT is still well by then :D

By the way, I had to share with y'all...after we closed down Arc on Friday nite/Sat afternoon at 2pm...what a beautiful day...headed over to the Virgin store in Times Square, got to the electronica dept...heard Benni Benassi's latest CD Subliminal Sessions...and we just started dancing all over the floor...lol...great tunes...wow...bought the CD too. I highly recommend it...it's not as nuts as the material DT was spinning on Friday, but still quite good.