Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at crobar review!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

:D:eek:

well its nice to see that most of us lived through the bbq.....So it was nice to see every1 had recoverd very nicely!!!!!!!!!!

well if i had to pick one word out for that set last night...i would say versatile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there were alot of sounds being mixed together, and it was very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

there were many oldies played....many new bombs as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every1 that was there u know who u were....lets keep this vibe goin..that my message

oh yeah, juan mejia did a freakin bang up job for opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oldies that were played

bt - mercury and solace

pvd - another way

groove zone - eisbaer

oliver lieb - Lost vagueness (2 different mixes b2b)

tune that probably shocked alot of people

nitzerebb - murderous (phil kieran mix)

it went bang bang bang

when edgar plays its always a quality night ... go there with an open mind and let the man do his thing.

good to see the cp lot out and about.

thanks to flip for the id on the lieb tune. :)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Lost vagueness!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hehe yea... reminded me of the good ol' oxygen times ! :D

omfgg... edgar owned so hard ! with another way, active sight, EISBAR OMFG!!! was soooo great hearing it, i think i hurt my ankle :P:D :D :D

great to see everyone there ! was definitely a "good time!"

see y`all sooon!!!

xxx arturo

PS: countdown for newyork - 13 days :P

sorry for postin my review so late had to get the "goods: for my date.

sooooooo anyways.

got there around 1045 and i see mdamon walkin in before me. we both raved how much better it was this month as opposed to the fiasco at the door last month. Started the nite off right.

Great to see the following regulars

1)miriam

2)lilliz77(glad u made it out from your job to make it.. ill call ya on sunday)

3) Flip and themrs. (once again like to thank u for the event that was fliptonnia and the cp bbq).. oh and damn juan mejia hooked u up with a cd good goin flip :D

4)Koky and Leo (great seeing u both as always.)

5)grooveric and chaflas. (omfg eric was dancing again. if u have never seen this guy dance people come to edgar v at crobar)

6) colby reese-dude not only do u hook us up for edgar but u then give me a bunch of space passes u the fuckin man :)

7)mdamon (always a blast to hang with u u crazy bastard

8)arturob(omfg please retire wundervoll already LOL...

9)CrzyC(hope u had fun at nv afterwards, if i didnt have to get my taxes done id be there fo shizzle)

10POD -LMFAO (ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT POD IS WHAT DID THE 5 FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE........... SLAP IM RICK JAMES BITCH IM RICK JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO)

by the way arturo what is the name of the track we all went off to the one with tons of drums :)

great seeing

1)shroomy (damn dawg that pic we took is hilarious im so fuckin small next to you. ...... well im small next to anyone..... but next to u its magnified :eek: great seeing u man

2) Avenue33(lookin beautiful as always, congrats again on ur magazine article.)

3)mp3some and his sister (pleasure meeing mp3somes sister veronica, very beautiful young lady. .. hopefully she will party with us very soon)

4)Dj bruno (always a pleasure)

5)Biz (good seeing u there. didnt expect to see u there)

6)buster (OMFG I DIED..... buster was there then he was gone. good to see ya again)

7) trancemonkey and dumeral (always great to see u two . pm me when u want to hang out and grab some drinks down in our hood

8) Jimmy T. (i promise ill hear ur cd this weekend :) )

9)quest4sunrise -great seeing u again

10) blendprod and his wife (great to see u guys out and supporting the man EDGAR V. see u two during conference prolly)

11)rcrespo -great seeing ramon out come out for edgar .. ill go to jazid soon dammit i swear :)

12)tac -nice to meet u

13)zero-im seeing u everywhere lately u club freak

14) EDGAR V (the fuckin man of the hour. great to catch another kick ass set)

and of course great to see Danny OMFG I DIED . me and arturo were talkin about him 10 min before i bumped into him. great to see u leave the great white north and come back to party central

have a safe trip back on monday

for those who dont know me and danny go back to our highschool days. :)

review of nite

-juan mejia started the nite off right with some nice latin beats here and there. then around 1:02 to be exact LOL edgar took the decks. of course he rocked it. I especially loved when he dropped that old school track (forgot the name but i remember telling arturo and a bunch of u its one of my fav all time tracks.) Loved it.

also the track with tons of drums we were drumming to in the air was sick. i need a track id on that one for sure.

door situation was awesome this week. i must make one note here. the drinks were not the greatest. didnt even fill it up to the top and way too much ice.. but with hot bartenders serving em who can complain :)

once again i had a blast.

see u guys for conference time to save $$$ and energy:D:laugh: :laugh: