Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at crobar review!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

EDGAR ROCKED IT ... started a bit slow but he never fails ... the bombs he was droppin were KRUCIAL !! :eek: :eek: and im really glad how a few of the house heads kept comin up to me & talkin about how you couldnt even tell the transitions between tracks !!! im glad alot appreciate edgars talent ... cause imo trance isnt the easiest music to spin... but EV is da mann ... just glad people that dont even listen to trance appreciate that !! :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys! Excellent time last night... Completely unexpected outing for me.. made up my mind a little after 10 pm to head on out there and make it b4 12.. needless to say, I gotta give it to ramon for hookin me and my sister up at the door.. ventured down with nothing but an invite good till twelve, as i didnt plan for lists or anything b4 i made my mind, sooo... i owe u one, man! ;) thanks a bunch!

On that note I have to say I was reminded once again of how privileged we are of living in a city like this one.. one minute ur sitting at home scratching ur belly; and the next thing u know ur headin out to one of the best clubs in the nation for one helluva party! Hell yeh! Miami rocks! lol

Edgar layed down a very interesting and extremely energetic set.. like some have said, many oldies, many crowd pleasers, but above all.. some fkn great tunes!! Always a good time w Mr V on the decks.. I agree that u gotta come w an open mind and let him work the magic... However, i also have to say that the night was THAT much better because of the CP crowd representin'! What a vibe when everyones out! We have become quite a numerous bunch, and it is just great to see so many familiar faces week in and week out...

Great seeing everyone who was out there last night... (bling did the honors of listing the names ;) ) so, I'll see you fellow CPers out there! Party on! :rock:

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by mp3some

Hey Guys! Excellent time last night... Completely unexpected outing for me.. made up my mind a little after 10 pm to head on out there and make it b4 12.. needless to say, I gotta give it to ramon for hookin me and my sister up at the door.. ventured down with nothing but an invite good till twelve, as i didnt plan for lists or anything b4 i made my mind, sooo... i owe u one, man! ;) thanks a bunch!

On that note I have to say I was reminded once again of how privileged we are of living in a city like this one.. one minute ur sitting at home scratching ur belly; and the next thing u know ur headin out to one of the best clubs in the nation for one helluva party! Hell yeh! Miami rocks! lol

Edgar layed down a very interesting and extremely energetic set.. like some have said, many oldies, many crowd pleasers, but above all.. some fkn great tunes!! Always a good time w Mr V on the decks.. I agree that u gotta come w an open mind and let him work the magic... However, i also have to say that the night was THAT much better because of the CP crowd representin'! What a vibe when everyones out! We have become quite a numerous bunch, and it is just great to see so many familiar faces week in and week out...

Great seeing everyone who was out there last night... (bling did the honors of listing the names ;) ) so, I'll see you fellow CPers out there! Party on! :rock:

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

hey u need to bring ur sister out to more events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys bring an awesome vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes indeed what a great night out. Despite I had to leave right when Edgar was dropping the nasty-hardcore bombs I had an awesome time and that i owe it to the CP peeps that were in da house as to Edgar for throwing down a great set.We live for this stuff :cool:Till next time.

Originally posted by trancemonkey

Hi Everyone!

Had an incredible time last night (always with Edgar, never fails) and also it was great hanging with all the CP crew again. It is always good and memorable times with you guys. Can't wait for the next one.

:D :D :D

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!:kiss2::makeout::hump:

:smoke:

Another great night at Crobar! Edgar started it off right with two of my faves "Sanctuary" and then went right into PVD "Time of Our Lives"!!! Woohoo! To be honest though this wasnt one of my fave sets from Edgar he played a lot of different styles that Im not used to hearing him spin but towards the end it got a little too bangin for me with no release...but my opioin for the night...usually I like him to bang it out till the end! I guess Im still recovering from the BBQ as my body still didnt want to move in the direction I was telling it to. :laugh: Plus the dancefloor at Crobar is always a mission...the men are like freakin vultures!!! Oh well!

Thanks again to Colby for hooking it up, nice talking to you for a few...and yes, I finally checked out the VIP room...very nice till the hiphop starts.:laugh:

To all the rest of you...you know who you are, you know what happened...Good Times! And if you didnt show up well...you missed out.;) Jimmy T...you freakin TRANCEHEAD...good to see you out, glad your trip went great!

Overall a great night at Crobar...Once again!

Thanks Edgar...and if you need me to regulate that booth just say the word...;)

Word of the night: CLASSIC!!!!

DJ spinning before Edgar....:aright: Nice job!

Edgar gets on and does his thang! :eek: Bad ass! Played some classic oldie tunes; it was outta hand! BT - Mercury & Solace, in the words of Bling and Arturo...OMFG I DIE!!! I heard that track at the BBQ last week ;):tongue: Right after, Space Brothers - One More Chance (Riley & Durrant Remix) :eek::cool:

Bomb after bomb Edgar was throwing it down mixing in the classics with the new stuff. Saleen missed it :rolleyes::laugh:

I had my dancing shoes on last night, for a little while anyway. I can only dance when Edgar plays; dunno why. Who cares! It was bad ass last night!!!

Good to see CP peeps in full force! Some faces you thought you'd never see at a "trance" night :tongue: It was great seeing all of you there. Too many names to mention; you all know who you are.

If you didn't know this, let me tell you..................

EDGAR V IS DA MAN!!!!

I'm out! Peace!!!

P.S. Me open for Edgar V........:cool: I DIE!!! :tongue: