Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeaa Johnny March 13th

Hello everyone!

I've missed you so much since New Years and what a New Years it was, 11,463 new friends and old family...Thank you!_

Well, my back is better now and_I'm ready to break it all over again for you

Now there are many rumors flying around but those of you who know me know that I will always announce news to you before anyone, right here on this site or during a party._ You will always hear it first!

PROMISES,PROMISES!__ I always make good on my promises and I owe you on 2 separate ones.

a) JP NYC residency.

B) JP Birthday Party.

Here's what I did:_ On the same night I will pay up on both!_

On SATURDAY, MARCH 13TH 2004 together we will celebrate a new chapter in New York City nightlife as we open "BLACK" with the first Saturday of my brand new RESIDENCY as well as participate in my (long awaited) greatest BIRTHDAY bash ever thrown.

"BLACK" has been given a much needed face lift in addition to custom installing the most powerful sound system of any nightclub in the United States._ _

On Saturday, March 13th at 10PM, we are starting brand new: I have carefully hired a whole new staff from busboy, to security, to general manager._ On my site I will include and frequently monitor a suggestion box for "BLACK" as your input has always meant EVERYTHING to me._ Participate, this is your home.

One last thing...I understand that no DJ has ever made a move like this._ I know what I have and I am very blessed and thankful to have "it" and to have had "it" for so long._

I understand that the "it" that I'm talking about is ...."you".

Thank "you",

Jonathan "JP" Peters