Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The beginning.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahaha

i think body n soul is a MUCH MORE better party, and is generating a NY Buzz...much more than BLACK AT EXIT...lol

Really tho, how can u even SPEAK NYC..

half the fucken people who just posted on this board ARENT EVEN FROM NYC, lol

u cant call yourself a NY Dj, when 80% of your crowd is from FUCKEN LONG ISLAND, and NJ?

a shopping mall of REtards.

that will make the rest of this city improve, lol

have fun, kids

lol retards? Last time I checked LONG ISLAND IS PART OF NEW YORK...AND YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF A NYC DJ IF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE TRI STATE ARE ARE COMING TO SEE YOU SPIN IN...NYC...

hahaha

u all come Here cause its the BIG CITY<

nothing like clubbing in the BIG CITY, huh

Well its fucken annoying,

if u had good taste in music u would be FUCKEN ELSE WHERE, lol

how MANY HOUSE HEADS DO U KNOW?

that would ever go to SF, or EXIT..............................

REALLY Think about that.........................................

hhaha

and i dont mean the 3,000 other kdis that all drove in from long island. and long island is NOT MANHATTAN.

if all of Ny was cool, id be blowing the tracter boys in ROCHESTER

NYC is one of the biggest cities in the United States known for its nitelife...To say that people from the tri state area dont belong there would be like saying international DJ's or local Dj's dont belong there either...Imagine NY with DJ's that were only born and raised in Manhattan??

Jaysea...are you the Anti-Tourism agent for NYC..

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHERE YOU ARE FROM

Seriously...you have such a strong opinion against non-nyc residents. Personally I dont think anyone reserves the right to Judge another person.

Just like diff races hate getting judged and what color their skin is. Gays dont like being judged on their sexual preferences. Now you are gonna start Judging people by WHERE in NY they live...haha. Shallow, judgemental, and typical drama queen are the words that come to mind.

I could give two shits about your opinions, views, and ideas on what works. Remember...people DO like different things in this world...you of all people should know that. Your a knowledgable person who goes off on people b/c of where they live? Your smarter than that.

Time to grow up.

I dont agree with what copa thinks..but thats his opinion.

Tek

Originally posted by jaysea

if all of Ny was cool, id be blowing the tracter boys in ROCHESTER

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Def funniest thing I've read all day. But I'm curious if you are going to restrict membership to your place to peeps that only live in Manhattan. Are you still doing the application thing?

Originally posted by danwilson

Originally posted by Kontrol

what kinda fuckin club name is black...

hehe I was thinking the same thing. Couldn't they think of a better name. Why not just call it Carbons again.

so annoying when people pluralize the name of a club........it was called carbon .....just carbon!!!!!

u know why?

hahahah

o man, tek, i do not mean to jump and be a cunt, but i have lived in this city my whole life, and its a BIG FUCKING DISNEYLAND, compared to what it was 10 years ago,

and i dont wanna figh, or be a prick, so i wont GET INTO it, BUT

as a Ny'er......TOURISTS ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF ME

and not all of them,

shit i was a tourist when i was on montreal, its just annoying, the LACK OF SHIT music , and the FOLLOWERS who go to his party's. its pathetic, and it has KILLED Ny,

NYC IS DISNEY.

preaty much, with a zillion followers, who drive into town, and hang out at the venues that hold more than 2500 people

so, please understand where i come from,

being a ny'er whos annoyed with all the TRASH, that i have to deal with..

Shit n piss is normal in NY

But not when its smeared all over every teenage bopper who Thinks JP IS SIIIIIIIIIICK LOL

Fucken KILL ME

REALLY

:laugh:

no if u are cool, and live in driving distance, ofcourse you can.

But the application will give us a GREAT idea of what u think is good music and bad music...

and i know this upsets some of u, i dont hate people from out of ny, i just wish NY wasent such a Cheese Factory anymore...

and were doing the construction party in aprill. mid april,

were waiting on the sound system, and then i can give further detail, some of the dj's i hope to work for wont sign a contract till the system is in, and i respect that, and wait........lol

Now you see what a difference it makes when you think things out first? lol

Jaysea...i know you've been around and I know you know alot about NY and the scene HERE.

You have to understand that where im from (long island) there are ALOT of people out here who are exactly how you explained. I must also add that there are alot of us that arent. I enjoy a good party. Im very much into the scene for the music (of my taste). If loving JP makes me an asshole, cheeses, Fistpumpin guido, no taste in music B&T person....well..so be it. I stand for what I am. Im proud to like what I do, im proud to to be able to say that I live in one of the best places in the world...NY.

I understand where you are coming from 100%, but do not judge a book by its cover. Everyplace has thier share of persons who are not exactly there for the right reasons. You can break down every single party in NYC and find something or someone wrong with it based on your own standards. No one standards are the right standards. Thats why we have DnB places, lounges, up-scale clubs, Giant Clubs, shacks, crack-houses, S&M places. A very eclectic city with very eclectic people coming from everywhere to have a good time. THATS what NYC is...well...from my perspective :)

Tek