Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it ok to fuck your friends ex?

funeralhome

is it ok to fuck your friends ex?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. is it ok to fuck your friends ex?

• yes
    • no

my homegirl started sleeping with this kid RIGHT after he slept with me...neither of us knew what was going on, but they just keep on fucking even though we all used to be good friends...sorry, but i would NEVER fuck my girl's ex! ya just don't do it...what to do with this friend, girls? i feel like i cant trust her.

Seems to me there's a time issue here too. I mean, sounds like yer situation is a def no no.

But, what about after 4 years of being broken up... AND the girl's been SERIOUSLY dating/living with HER next guy for MOST of that 4 years?? Does SHE still have ANY say at all when it comes to me sleeping/dating one of HER friends?

I say there is DEFINITELY a statute of limitations, in this scenario. And it SURE AS HELL ain't 4 years!! :mad:

But, I'm not bitter about it. ;)

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Seems to me there's a time issue here too. I mean, sounds like yer situation is a def no no.

But, what about after 4 years of being broken up... AND the girl's been SERIOUSLY dating/living with HER next guy for MOST of that 4 years?? Does SHE still have ANY say at all when it comes to me sleeping/dating one of HER friends?

I say there is DEFINITELY a statute of limitations, in this scenario. And it SURE AS HELL ain't 4 years!! :mad:

But, I'm not bitter about it. ;)

... funk... out.

what he said

if it didnt work out between you and him, and now it is working out between him and her and they are happy, leave them alone. its hard enough finding the right person these days, why ruin it for them. i know there are unwritten rules, but if she is a good friend, swallow your pride, and be happy for her.

I would never fuck 1 of my friends x. there is a line of respect there and I do not cross it... There has been friends x's that have said they wanted to hook up with me, but cant do it...

My friends will do the same for me, and its called respect...

hmm..yea, i'm being cautious about this friendship, but regardless of what happened, i'm not apt to trust people easily anyway.. so i'm not THAT devestated something like this happened. ..what am i gonna do, ya know? :rolleyes: i guess worse things could have been done..i could still be WITH him and he could be fucking her..whatever, no loss, i'm fucking someone else anywaysssssss....:D

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

hmm..yea, i'm being cautious about this friendship, but regardless of what happened, i'm not apt to trust people easily anyway.. so i'm not THAT devestated something like this happened. ..what am i gonna do, ya know? :rolleyes: i guess worse things could have been done..i could still be WITH him and he could be fucking her..whatever, no loss, i'm fucking someone else anywaysssssss....:D

Lots of crappy people ("friends") around these days ....just be cautious on what friendships you take to "heart" and you'll be just fine .

:cool:

generally i'd say no and i certainly wouldn't go after it BUT

- depends on how serious they were. if it was just a couple dates and its been at LEAST a few months and my friend wasn't broken up over it then maybe

- if its been years AND its wasn't a serious relationship then whatever

- if she's mad crazy hot and cool and comes after me and the above two are true then definitely. If the above two aren't true then you gotta either ask / weigh the relative importance of your friendship to how much you like the girl.

I mean, if you got played by your X cause he / she is a user and your friend is into him then maybe your friend sucks too.

if your X rocks and your friend rocks then you gotta sorta respect that maybe the fact they're doing it in spite of your situation means they're really into each other...

Originally posted by DaGreek

I would never fuck 1 of my friends x. there is a line of respect there and I do not cross it... There has been friends x's that have said they wanted to hook up with me, but cant do it...

My friends will do the same for me, and its called respect...

I agree, you never cross the line of respect... there are thousands of girls out there that you can hook up with... however, if you're crazy about the girl, then you should still respect your friend and ask his permission. If it's been a long enough time and he's a good friend he will let you do it.