Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Luis Pig...

philippio

Originally posted by philippio

Are you mad that Danny Tenaglia isn't doing his WMC set at your shithole???

:D:hat:

I'm sure LP will be heart broken he will MAKE 5 million this year instead of 6:rolleyes:

SPACE will be off the fucking chain this year regardless of who play's there beef or no beef does it really matter get your ticket's in advance and stop bitching funny all the people who complain about SPACE alway's end up there...

CLUB SPACE'S line up has conference locked down plain and simple I'll be there in full effect with my crew hopefully getting a table at least one of the night's I am just pissed My boy's MARK NORMAN will not be in the house I spoke to them last week whoever started that rumor :mad:

Only seen dt play once and that was last wmc. Was really disapointed, but the place was extremely packed.

I don't think LP cares that dt is playing nv though, space will be packed those nights regardless so should make no difference to space. The only people that really care about that move I'm guessing is nv cause without that move, doubt they would have much business during the conference.

And philippio quit starting drama, that shit got old months ago so give it up. Board was pretty damn good without all your hate posts.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:topicsuck

If you like DT, go see DT wherever he's at.

If you like Tiesto, go see Tiesto wherever he's at.,

And so on....

If you don't like Space, don't go to Space...

It's a broken record that keeps being played out over and over...Get over it!

Oh yeah...Go Marlins! Screw those Yankees.....:tongue:

:werd:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

attn: phil.....are you mad cuz ur not gonna get into space this WMC?

Nope! Sorry... I don't go to Space. When I pay to go to a club, I expect to be treated with respect and I expect a decent drink. Space offers none of that. Space is just a tourist trap.

Originally posted by philippio

Nope! Sorry... I don't go to Space. When I pay to go to a club, I expect to be treated with respect and I expect a decent drink. Space offers none of that. Space is just a tourist trap.

"Space sucks, party931 sucks, big name djs suck, famous local djs suck." Why do u bash on anything that breaks from the underground and actually suceeds in bringing new attention to the dance scene? You seem to have a problem with succesful people and clubs, whats the deal?

Originally posted by livin42nite

"Space sucks, party931 sucks, big name djs suck, famous local djs suck." Why do u bash on anything that breaks from the underground and actually suceeds in bringing new attention to the dance scene? You seem to have a problem with succesful people and clubs, whats the deal?

A producer/dj doesn't have to break from the underground to attract attention from a crowd on the dancefloor. One of my favorite dj's, Danny Tenaglia, is in his mid forties and no one can match his enthusiasm when he's in the dj booth. That's when you know it's about the music first and foremost. Many other dj's who are much less known, display the same passion. Graeme Park, Doc Martin, Nick Holder, M3, Kered, Behrouz, Thievery, John Howard, Stryke and a whole lot of other dj's/producers choose the low profile approach which to me, means that the quality is reflected in the music they produce. Bottom line, a dj/producer doesn't have to be mainstream to be successful. ANd as far as clubs go, Space may be succssful from a business standpoint (that's all that Luis Pig cares about), but when it comes to preserving the scene and bringing in the nu-breed talent, Space has failed miserably, time and time again.