Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DISCOTECH JASON OJEDIA , you BLACKASSMOTHERFUCKERrrssss

all i can say is EVIL . and FUCK JP

EVIL!!!!!!!! FUCKED WITH US, AND LOVED IT ,,..

those strobe lights.. ..... Made me snap.. Im never going to be the same. Not in a good way,.

ok this is it, 3 days withought sleeping. Did everything i said i would do plus more and it has been a crazy ass fucken ride.

time for bed peace!! YOU BLACK ASS MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol wtf why

I just woke up freezing cold and coverd in sweat... hahahhahhah

It has somthing to do with the strobe light system they have there, Its made that way for some waked out fucked up evil purpose. This is no normal fucken strobe light it has somthing do do by insainly quick flash rate so that you cant catch a persons eye blinking and all you see is big beattie round eyes starring at you.

Ok back to bed,, ahhhhhh feeeels so good to breath. , That was some fucked up shit. Im not going to lie, I spent my night scared half to death. Best was when he dropped this like crazy 70's song with no beat that was going "Monday monday blah blah blah" people where getting all pissed and shit. HE let it play for like 6 min., Just to fuck with people i think. Fucken awesome......:blown:

back2bed.. let my recovery cont... :splat:

oh there was this kid with a funny looken face and a hat on sideways and he was dancing like a cartoon. he really looked like a cartoon. (No guys i dident take acid) I told him, I was like.. "YOUR A CARTOON!" and hes like "Thanks! I try to look like one!" I just kept looking at this kid ad laughing... Kinda helped me forget about the eye balls and the fucken shadows. Ugh i dont want to even get into the shawdows and the cardboard cutouts.... Might scare deelite to much. Jayson *ojeda or how ever the fuck i spelll it was just fucken nuts.. Mixed like he wanted to rip throough us and sow us back up ,,, Im sooo unsure about everything last night. discotech is like a box of insanity.