Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Me

misk

ok...hmmmm....i went to a pot-luck dinner party in maplewood...prior to leaving i bought some fresh valentines cookies and a bunch of ghiardelli chocolates in individual packs...i made a dish with the cookies in the middle and placed the chocolate around...while getting ready, i made a cd for the party - Slow Jammies 2...the cd had about 17 tracks - each song from a different artist...off the top of my head, there was:

Santana - Samba Para Ti

Seal - Kiss From A Rose

Janet Jackson - Tonights The Night (remake of Rod Stewart song)

George Michael - Kiss From A Rose

Maxwell - Ascension (live version)

PM Dawn - Set A Drift On Memory Bliss

Mint Condition - Pretty Brown Eyes

Mary J Blige - Sweet Thing

Barry White - My Everything

Marvin Gay - Let's Get It On

Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady

Lionel Ritchie - Three Times A Lady

Norah Jones - Turn Me On

Prince - Purple Rain

Patsy Cline - Crazy

Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

....so i got ready, grabbed the cd and went to this party...it was small but great...just seven of us...i drank about a bottle and a half of some good merlot...ate several home made dishes...details available...we listened to music and just talked about everything - sex, romance, art, music, sex...etc...there were no hookups or anything like that...just a good mellow night...got home around midnight so i could get up early and move some stuff into my new place...

Originally posted by phatman

ok...hmmmm....i went to a pot-luck dinner party in maplewood...prior to leaving i bought some fresh valentines cookies and a bunch of ghiardelli chocolates in individual packs...i made a dish with the cookies in the middle and placed the chocolate around...while getting ready, i made a cd for the party - Slow Jammies 2...the cd had about 17 tracks - each song from a different artist...off the top of my head, there was:

Santana - Samba Para Ti

Seal - Kiss From A Rose

Janet Jackson - Tonights The Night (remake of Rod Stewart song)

George Michael - Kiss From A Rose

Maxwell - Ascension (live version)

PM Dawn - Set A Drift On Memory Bliss

Mint Condition - Pretty Brown Eyes

Mary J Blige - Sweet Thing

Barry White - My Everything

Marvin Gay - Let's Get It On

Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady

Lionel Ritchie - Three Times A Lady

Norah Jones - Turn Me On

Prince - Purple Rain

Patsy Cline - Crazy

Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

....so i got ready, grabbed the cd and went to this party...it was small but great...just seven of us...i drank about a bottle and a half of some good merlot...ate several home made dishes...details available...we listened to music and just talked about everything - sex, romance, art, music, sex...etc...there were no hookups or anything like that...just a good mellow night...got home around midnight so i could get up early and move some stuff into my new place...

.......ok..detailed! lol.......

............i could kill a bottle and a half by myself:tongue:

Originally posted by misk

............i could kill a bottle and a half by myself:tongue:

...one of the reasons i cant wait for my new place is to get back my bar out of storage and restock the wine rack...lol...and i'm additionally psyched because yesterday i bought a matching bar w/stools...everything is glass and wrought (sp) iron...even the dining room set...oh i cant wait...sex, wine and cheese party to come in march...woot woot...