Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only rap fan on this board?

Originally posted by wizard:

im a little disappointed here, all these posts from new yorkers, the home of hip hop, and no mention of EPMD, Kool G Rap & Dj Polo, Show Biz & AG, Diamond D, Jeru the Damaga...and the list goes on...regardless, Guru & Primo can't be beat...

peace

-------------------------

Big Daddy Kain....... Father MC....... PM Dawn........ Heavy D......... Rakim.......

Rayquan......... Coolio......... FAT BOYS (ah yeah LOL) ...... DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince...... oh shit...... yo-----Biz Marki (how the fuck could I forget him?) Cool Moe D.....

"On and on, till the break of dawn..."

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I grew up on the Illmatic..original NAS..in case you know nothing..that was like our fuckin bible in HS..thugged out white boys (Now you know where my sig comes from cwm30.gif EPMD was the shit..I saw their last tour b4 they broke up @ Westbury MF with Das Efx, K-Solo, and Redman (b4 anyone knew him)he was the opener..performed "Blow Ya MInd' and then left. EPMD was redics. Heiroglyphics are phat..can get their new music off their website.

Hip-hop now sucks IMO..I wont buy it anymore and hot 97 is bullshit, so I only listen to my old stuff once and a while. GOtta love Gangstarr..just to get a rep..

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

Palha_1.gif

Archived