Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf?

Yo what is up with these morons about asians, is there something wrong?, did we bother u ppl or did anything wrong i mean wtf?, we love house and tranz music that is why we party, so tell me MORONS or HATERS what is wrong with asians?. U guys are just plain ignorant.

I love the Asians down the block, they hook up the only General Tso Chicken.... NO MSG!!!

On a side note... There is nothing wrong with Asians.. For some reason or another u guys just dont like talk to anybody else but ur own people... Which is fine.. But when i walk into a club and see half of it being occupied by one Nationality I get a lil Bothered.. Because if everyone did that imagine what would happen...

Originally posted by edge007

Yo what is up with these morons about asians, is there something wrong?, did we bother u ppl or did anything wrong i mean wtf?, we love house and tranz music that is why we party, so tell me MORONS or HATERS what is wrong with asians?. U guys are just plain ignorant.

Calling people MORONS is a good way to get them to like you :confused:

If They're such morons and haters then why do you care whether or not they like you??

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asians...however...there is something wrong with people who are rude and cannot control themselves under the influence of a substance no matter what it be.

Unfortunately that is describing a good percent of the asians that once frequented exit.

Like I said..its not about the asians people..its just about people in general who cant control themselves. Ive seen plenty of other people besides asians who cant control themselves (like some of the old G'heads at SF)

People like to through stuff out to get attention.

Tek

wow, for once, here is a thread with decent/relatively mature input from people on this topic without all the drama and excessive hate... i could go on and on about this topic, but i think y'all heard me scream enough about this already...eventually, the totally immature kids will start making some stupid, azzinine remarks and stereotypes and someone will move this to the "Drama" section... peace :D

personally, i don't judge anyone by the color of their skin, their nationalilty, sexual orientation, religion, sex, etc.....

it kinda irritates me when people do.

i believe the only way that our culture can overcome the racism problem is by eliminating the concept of race. and anyone asking "what's wrong with asians" or whatever just agravates the problem. forreal people.... we are all human beings. the same damn genome. the same damn species. we can all inter-breed. just because someone has brown skin and another has lighter skin doesn't mean shit. that's like saying a cat with stripes and a cat with spots are not both cats.

Ok i see ur points guys true we or they only talk to their kind but dun u think we or they feel uncomfortable about our accents or that we or they cant speak english good, well the reason y i say WE OR THEY is cause im filipino and i do look like a chink(lol), but for real ppl we would like to talk to you guys but as mentioned earlier we might feel uncomfortable about our or there english, co plz understand, and yes i apologize for saying morons, and ignorant i guess both sides are at fault, again accept my apologies, is just that you know being asian and all, i or we dun like to be judged as rude or anything.

no offense to the asian crowd. I have many friends who are asian and I enjoy their company very much...

but.

i don't know if it's an ingrained thing, a follow-the-norm thing or just some sort of prejudicial action... becuase rarely do I see a single asian at a club by themselves, or even more so, rarely do I see them in a mixed group of nationalities. Very often, they travel in exclusive packs and well... that kind of goes against my whole party mentality of "come together".

Maybe i just get a bad vibe off some of them, I don't know... but i know i dont appreciate feeling as if they come in and own a certain piece of real estate on the dancefloor that nobody else is allowed to enter.

Originally posted by cintron

no offense to the asian crowd. I have many friends who are asian and I enjoy their company very much...

but.

i don't know if it's an ingrained thing, a follow-the-norm thing or just some sort of prejudicial action... becuase rarely do I see a single asian at a club by themselves, or even more so, rarely do I see them in a mixed group of nationalities. Very often, they travel in exclusive packs and well... that kind of goes against my whole party mentality of "come together".

Maybe i just get a bad vibe off some of them, I don't know... but i know i dont appreciate feeling as if they come in and own a certain piece of real estate on the dancefloor that nobody else is allowed to enter.

very true

also, every single time I go to factory I see some asian people sit or stand 2 inches from the speakers (which are fuckin outta control loud anyways) and violently nod their head.

That shit makes me sick to my stomach, security should be doing sometin about it... and then you wonder why there's so many undercovers trying to sell or ask for rolls..

Asians or whatever other race will always hang out among themselves in clubs.

It is just more noticable with the asian crowd since they congregate in larger numbers than most.

It's always been like that, so what the big deal...maybe they have fun that way, who knows I am not asian otherwise I might have an answer.:hat:

Originally posted by supremebaba

Asians or whatever other race will always hang out among themselves in clubs.

It is just more noticable with the asian crowd since they congregate in larger numbers than most.

It's always been like that, so what the big deal...maybe they have fun that way, who knows I am not asian otherwise I might have an answer.:hat:

I agree...it's probably because we stand out more with the black hair...lol But you also always have tons of other groupies out there too who don't stick out. The head shake thing is hilarious though...whatever makes you happy I guess, as long as you're not buggin me!

I hung out with this asian girl once and she would invite her whole posse including her brother, cousins, friends of cousins and friends of those cousins and so forth...so that might explain why such big asian groups head out together...who knows...I don't know many asians at all...I usually just go out with another black, white, latino, etc friend.

Originally posted by edge007

Ok i see ur points guys true we or they only talk to their kind but dun u think we or they feel uncomfortable about our accents or that we or they cant speak english good, well the reason y i say WE OR THEY is cause im filipino and i do look like a chink(lol), but for real ppl we would like to talk to you guys but as mentioned earlier we might feel uncomfortable about our or there english, co plz understand, and yes i apologize for saying morons, and ignorant i guess both sides are at fault, again accept my apologies, is just that you know being asian and all, i or we dun like to be judged as rude or anything.

English Grammer 1 on 1?

Hooked on Phoenics?

Originally posted by doubtness

English Grammer 1 on 1?

Hooked on Phoenics?

Um ok, FYI u just made a fool of urself there spelling PHONICS, PHOENICS, oh wells, well true asians do like to hang out by themselves, ok im filipino, i just feel like the others just think ok hes one of them the rude ppl or something you know, but yo it happens to us all i tried once talking to one of them, either he or she understood, but i understand, either they were fuked up, drunked, or just didnt know how to speak, so you know i dun like it think oh well they were rude or damn w/e you know. But i do hang out with other groups of ppl, not by my just asian peeps or anything. It is sad and yes it suppose to be get togther of group of ppl but what can u do i just dun like the fact is that i look asian but dun think ill be rude to you or w/e, talk you know.

Originally posted by housedog

Most of the Asians, are rude, but there are some nice ones. The ones I like the best are the ones that buy like 6 waters and leave them on the speakers, I come in BAM I got a new water.

Drinking somone elses water...???

I would rather anti-up the 6 bucks rather than drink somone elses water who you do not know from adam.

Or rather, buy a beer, couple dollars well spent.

my ex told me that her family's culture (korean) is a very ethno-centric culture, and indeed, they are quite racist, and honestly believe that asians are better than the rest of the world. i have met a handful of asian people who have been quite nice and accepting (my ex included).... but the majority of them are, as everyone has described, quite standoffish. i find that even the accepting ones, however, like in many other cultures in the world, were still raised with racial boundaries and cultural boundaries that they are not "supposed" to cross... and this leads to prejudice and racism in just about every case..... even if it is something as simple as saying "all white guys are nice." personally, i believe that if you are judging someone by the color of their skin, any way you look at it, it is racism.