Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you tell that...

philippio

Phillipio, why don't you fill drama posting time with something truly constuctive and probably good for your brain?

In fact this whole posting thing has really lost it's appeal lately, for me anyways. Sometimes there are posts worth reading but most of it's just unintelligent fluff I never needed to read anyways. (sexy pix don't count, right koky and djcarlosf?)

just my .02...

Originally posted by diabolique007

Phillipio, why don't you fill drama posting time with something truly constuctive and probably good for your brain?

In fact this whole posting thing has really lost it's appeal lately, for me anyways. Sometimes there are posts worth reading but most of it's just unintelligent fluff I never needed to read anyways. (sexy pix don't count, right koky and djcarlosf?)

just my .02...

Yeah Ive kind of noticed a downward spiral of funny threads. Not that I should really be complaining considering I dont contribute. But still!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to do something. Like Howardstone or NMN, or even the funketeer! And where has Tranzwhore been hiding?????

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Yeah Ive kind of noticed a downward spiral of funny threads. Not that I should really be complaining considering I dont contribute. But still!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to do something. Like Howardstone or NMN, or even the funketeer! And where has Tranzwhore been hiding?????

GET OFF MY DICK!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by druwishprincez

well thanks for squashing that dream NMN...There go my life ambitions......Now I will never amount to anything!

I'm fucking laughing my ass off right now...that might be one of the funniest things I heard in a while...you actually thought there was a chance you might amount to something

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

Babe, what's the matter? Do you need some of these 88830.jpg

It must be that time of the month for you cause you sound like your taking this shit too serious. You know I'm just trying to liven this shit up for you.

Note: I want you to have my babies :D

I know hun! Im not taking it seriously....Im in a fiesty mood! Just being my NY sarcastic self :-D I need to get back into that cause the west coast is makin me soft :(