Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's political....

xxgrooveericxx

If the Presidential Election was today, who would you vote for?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If the Presidential Election was today, who would you vote for?

• George W. Bush
    • John Kerry
    • I don't vote
    • Who cares, my vote won't count anyway

Come on chief. I threw one :laugh: in there too.

It was a joke just like yours.

The best part about it is that we can actually discuss our different point of views and still get along as decent people. I love the fact that allot who never voted are getting off their ass's to vote this year. Being a Dem you vote for or being a Rep. Voting is something that allot of us take for granted. Being that my parents where not allowed to vote neither express their true beliefs made them raise me to appreciate our rights here in the US.

Much love Sobeton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by obby

Come on chief. I threw one :laugh: in there too.

It was a joke just like yours.

The best part about it is that we can actually discuss our different point of views and still get along as decent people. I love the fact that allot who never voted are getting off their ass's to vote this year. Being a Dem you vote for or being a Rep. Voting is something that allot of us take for granted. Being that my parents where not allowed to vote neither express their true beliefs made them raise me to appreciate our rights here in the US.

Much love Sobeton

:aright::beer::)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

so what do we do? unfortunately there is only ONE true answer to ridding terrorists from this world...but it is considered TOO drastic...whatever we do, whether its getting out of "muslim" lands or "supporting" Israel...these terrorist will find something new to bitch about and attack us anyway...damned if u...damned if u dont:idea:

Yep. Either way, we are basically fucked. Live life to the fullest ;)

You know what's interesting about all these democrates: they have had a vertual monopoly on creating legislature that supposildy empowers a CHILDS EDUCATION and THE POOR for the past 40 years and not one time have i or for that matter anyone else heard a single one of them say that things are improving in education or that any progress has been made in preventing or curtailying the spread of poverty. I mean how much more of my money do you want from my pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!this isnt Switzerland( aka the goldencage).

The point to my rambling is that DEMO dont want things to get better, they want you to assume things are so bad that only a big tax money guzzling government(money from our pockets) can help these poor helpless poverty striken people and our supposidly poorly educated children.

Do you know that more rich people donate to the DEMO than the REp party. Why do yo think that is. Well i'll tell you why, cant tax money that has already been made my friends. but by voting for demo u can sure as hell tax the hell outta people who are trying to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the top 9 richest people in congress are DEMO there's another clue. They made it they sure as hell dont want you to.

Dont vote for these fokers unless your dirt poor(even though they wont help you with shit and never have at least you can use my money for food stamps) or rich as hell that way these less of you and more people for u to push around.