Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno Webshow Tonight! Melissa Nikita Live Here.....

djmelissanikit

Another round of Tech Tuesdays is here!

A few quick things for all tuning in this evening at 9:30pm, on NCC:

# 1: My Birthday was Thursday that passed, as you may or may not know, and I got a lot of goodies from friends... So, tonighs show will be full of brand spankin new tech beatz for your listening pleasure.

# 2: My One year anniversary is March 11, 2004 as an NCC DJ. Ive had the blessing of a wonderful, successful show on NCC and wanted to say thanks to all my listeners. For the Anniversary show, I have an action packed lineup of guest DJ's to be announced.

Anyways... Tech Tuesdays tonight at 9:30ish PM EST on NCC!

IM me at DJMelissaNikita for the link to the show or go to Night Club City after the above listed time, OR I'll repost the link here.

don't know if any of you lot have ever heard of this girl but let me tell you she is wicked! if you're into techno you'll love her! think HR3 clubnight, adam byer, jeff mills, dave clarke, robert hood, neil landstrumm, speedy j etc...style techno. you all should DEF. check her out!

Originally posted by marick

don't know if any of you lot have ever heard of this girl but let me tell you she is wicked! if you're into techno you'll love her! think HR3 clubnight, adam byer, jeff mills, dave clarke, robert hood, neil landstrumm, speedy j etc...style techno. you all should DEF. check her out!

Thanks hun. I was glad to have you tuned in last night.

I'll see you online!

Thanks for the welcome rcrespo.. Ive been here for about a year now, but I dont really post. Next week I'll repost the link to my show incase your interested.

=)

www.melissanikita.com