Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bermuda Club Again

cody05

Thats right, Come join us for the 2nd annual Bermuda Club reunion party February 28. It was all about the Time, the Place, and the People. Come join them all again at Temptations for the 2nd annual reuion party. Just like the old days we will have the old staff. Bartenders Gary (007pourer), Keith (Cody05), James, Cousin Dave, Labett, Dan Stizza, Rob Pero. And ofcourse it would not be a Bermuda reunion with out Teo-T spinning, M.C. BJ, and Mikey Lights.

Don't miss it Feb. 28!!!!

Last year was the first one and it was off the hook!!

Originally posted by cody05

Thats right, Come join us for the 2nd annual Bermuda Club reunion party February 28. It was all about the Time, the Place, and the People. Come join them all again at Temptations for the 2nd annual reuion party. Just like the old days we will have the old staff. Bartenders Gary (007pourer), Keith (Cody05), James, Cousin Dave, Labett, Dan Stizza, Rob Pero. And ofcourse it would not be a Bermuda reunion with out Teo-T spinning, M.C. BJ, and Mikey Lights.

Don't miss it Feb. 28!!!!

Last year was the first one and it was off the hook!!

Whats up my brother?? Anything else going on that night at Tempts??:D :D Ill be there!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

your sig is the reason I have my sig options turned off

thanks

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! and it never fails that someone comes over as I am scrolling down someone's naked body then you get mouse jitters and can't find the clicker fast enough! I hate that! Being a girl doesn't make it any better, everyone I work with must think I am all about the rainbow!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! and it never fails that someone comes over as I am scrolling down someone's naked body then you get mouse jitters and can't find the clicker fast enough! I hate that! Being a girl doesn't make it any better, everyone I work with must think I am all about the rainbow!

its fixed...They both have clothes on now :D :D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You know you love it

:hat:

Originally posted by juleswinfield

Thought James And cousin Dave worked at Spicy/Jimbos?

They do work at Spicy/Jimbo's, but they also worked at Bermuda Club for many many years. Everyone who is working that night is a former employee of Bermuda.

Originally posted by seasidedan

Come for lunch at Neshaminy.

Whats the chick situation?

Can't...gotta go to the gym on my lunch break..I will next week sometime. Tonight at Sleep, Are you still coming up?

And what does the chick situation mean? I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for U??

Ahhh yes Stiffler summer of 1999 Bermuda Club with Teo T on Saturday Nights just using the accapella of Sexual and dropping out the backgound music of Sexual and ... Teo was nice enough to let me spin before he went on and then my main purpose working the lights for the rest of the night ... His friends Frank and Judy A. hanging in the booth and crazy MC BJ and the sexy all so delicious looking Sandee the bartender down by the bathrooms ...

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Mr. DJ Teo-T if you read this by chance I will be there this Saturday Night my friend ... It's been waaayyyyyyy too friggin long since I've seen you in person ... I might even bring with me a surprise guest from the good ol The Beach Club ... I haven't asked this person yet but I think the person would show up and go with me ... I will be there no MATTER WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Forked River , N.J.