Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dress Code For Crobar??

bionic

Originally posted by sobecrobar

If You or Anyone else is asking "what to wear to Crobar?"

I'm Sorry, but You shouldn't be coming or even allowed.

listen up toolbox, stop being so bitter, you'll live longer.

all you do is bitch and complain and say negative things.

you make a 1/2 assed attempt to act like an authority on this place as if you owned it.

i'm no baby that goes around wearing ufos.

i happen to to have been around for a long long time and know what it means to dress up. i actually prefer it.

when i go out, i wanna dress the part and want to be surrounded by others who do the same.

my question was an honest one, b/c

a) i've never been there yet so i don't know

B) if people are dressed down, i don't want to dress up

c) if i could get away with being more comfortable in a pair of comfy sneakers as opposed to dancing all night in shoes i'd like to know about it.

plenty of the top tier trediest lounges will allow you in dressed well with a stylish pair on so when i'm reading that there are people taking their shirts off in this place i figured i'd ask a simple, valid question.

got any other brilliant statements to make einstein???

yea asshole he was just asking if there was a dress code so he didnt go all the way down there and then not be let in. if everyone there is a pompous prick shit like you, i dont think anyone is even gonna want to come!!!

plus iheard everyone at crobar is old or middle aged in the 30s/40s, doesnt dance, and just fall over drunk. wooo party...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

plus iheard everyone at crobar is old or middle aged in the 30s/40s, doesnt dance, and just fall over drunk. wooo party...:rolleyes:

when i went last friday it wasn't anything like that... you should check that club out.. the venue itself is ridiculous!!:eek:

Originally posted by bionic

listen up toolbox, stop being so bitter, you'll live longer.

all you do is bitch and complain and say negative things.

you make a 1/2 assed attempt to act like an authority on this place as if you owned it.

i'm no baby that goes around wearing ufos.

i happen to to have been around for a long long time and know what it means to dress up. i actually prefer it.

when i go out, i wanna dress the part and want to be surrounded by others who do the same.

my question was an honest one, b/c

a) i've never been there yet so i don't know

B) if people are dressed down, i don't want to dress up

c) if i could get away with being more comfortable in a pair of comfy sneakers as opposed to dancing all night in shoes i'd like to know about it.

plenty of the top tier trediest lounges will allow you in dressed well with a stylish pair on so when i'm reading that there are people taking their shirts off in this place i figured i'd ask a simple, valid question.

got any other brilliant statements to make einstein???

I think pretty safe bet to dress trendy. I was in Crobar only once on Yahel but it seems it is more of a club attire more than anything else.

Originally posted by daveman0187

FUCK OFF DICKHEAD..never been there before

if i were to guess, that wasn't an attack on you.

it was sarcasm making fun of sobecorbar's assanine post towards me.

smile people. whats with the anger lately????

:hat: